Previous topic - Next topic

romulus16

Dont think you actually need the map anyway :P  Want a screen shot of it? :P

Map Link
Spoiler

Crazy1k

got an issue:

Spoiler
1) got a crystal shard from the shard cave in the elf lands while saving the little kid - when we got out of there the shard turned it to burnt crystal  - supposed to happen or did i miss something? Can't seem to get another good crystal...
[close]

romulus16

Crazy1k 
Spoiler
shards dont like the day light... no idea how to fix yet >.<
[close]

Crazy1k

yea i found that out AFTER i got out and speaking to the jarls wizard...Can't get a new one so no idea if its a bug or just a redundant item or its supposed to happen like that

edit:

Spoiler
reloaded a previous save and made sure i went during night - seems the only thing you can do with it is sell it to Regin for 40silver
[close]

romulus16

It's a pain >.<  Currently I cant rescus the
Spoiler
Jarl
[close]
because i need the mirror and my character is incapable of entering the place I need to get it >.>  So stupid too the character could literally just raise a shovel up and flip the switch but game logic says other wise >.>

Fizzii

There isn't any reason why your character is incapable of getting there :P You should have a necessary means of doing whatever you need to do.

romulus16

So there is some way for my character to reach the light on the ceiling without throw, jump or magic? :D

EDIT 
Found out what to do then Game Breaking bug!!!!! >.<   *cries*

Fizzii

Ah, sorry. Radiant will make sure that's fixed in the next patch.

You don't have to do that quest to complete the game though, there are other people you can help.

noviigrac

How does a rogue help the valkyrie in the circle of fire???

romulus16

Ah that's good :3  Back to trying to figure out this swamp of doom so I can proceed >.<  Any hints on something that would point in the right direction?

Daniel Eakins

Quote from: romulus16 on Sat 28/12/2013 01:22:08
Do you have the throw ability?
Nope, I only have Animal Ken, Climbing and Parrying. :/
We all have our time machines, don't we?

romulus16

Quote from: Daniel Eakins on Sat 28/12/2013 11:30:17

Do this to proceed
Spoiler
use sword on barrell door
[close]
:)

Daniel Eakins

Quote from: romulus16 on Sat 28/12/2013 11:51:08
Quote from: Daniel Eakins on Sat 28/12/2013 11:30:17

Do this to proceed
Spoiler
use sword on barrell door
[close]
:)
It doesn't work. I looked at the Crystal Shard forums and someone said something about using a golden sword, but I only have the normal one. I guess I'll explore the woods some more, I must be missing that and/or something else.

EDIT:
Spoiler
I went to sleep and got a vision of Heime being kidnapped. I guess I'll rescue him and do the Thielves' Guild quest later!
[close]
We all have our time machines, don't we?

romulus16

Yeah im in the same forum :P   The silver sword works just sometimes the room glitches and it doesnt work >.<  (I know activating the switch or any of the buttons prevents you from using the sword too )

Crazy1k

anyone managed to figure out the rocks on the far east of the map?

Spoiler
using dispell & bless points out that the rocks are "cursed" - must be the elf guy that went missing. How to "uncurse" it :p
[close]

romulus16

Quote from: Crazy1k on Sat 28/12/2013 15:38:57

Spoiler
using dispell & bless points out that the rocks are "cursed" - must be the elf guy that went missing. How to "uncurse" it :p
[close]

Basically
Spoiler
Do the quest for the wizard that involves Killing the Haugbui outside the first towns gates and the wizard rewards you with a potion you can use on the stones
[close]

vertigoaddict

Thank you romulus for the map.

I'm stuck now, I have to
Spoiler
give the wooden sword to Aurvandel but I have no idea where he is at, I've been looking all over the city, all over the woodlands and I've been waiting at what I think is his lab in the castle, but seriously where does this wizard hang out?
[close]
The guards won't let me see the Jarl (despite them still saying he's expecting me and me not having met him at all- I did get the rations that he supposedly promised me >_>; ) So if he's standing in the throne room next to the Jarl... I can't meet him there.

romulus16

You may have to re-start :(  Dont worry though your not that far at all :) 

Crazy1k

Quote from: romulus16 on Sat 28/12/2013 16:56:52
Quote from: Crazy1k on Sat 28/12/2013 15:38:57

Spoiler
[close]

Basically
Spoiler
Do the quest for the wizard that involves Killing the Haugbui outside the first towns gates and the wizard rewards you with a potion you can use on the stones
[close]

thanks! Seems i already did that quest (was never given a formal task) by just wandering at night and getting into the gravedigger mood :p... So tedious to run around talking to everyone to make sure you have new dialogues

Khris

Some general questions:

Spoiler
1. Is it possible to sell stuff to the merchants to get some additional money? I have four pelts, and I got a message about "you wouldn't want to wear them in their current condition, you'd smell like a varg". Can I process them? Or sell them? Sell something else?

2. I haven't tried it yet, but are the chests "synced"? Meaning if I stored something in one inn's chest, can I retrieve it from another inn's?

3. How can I repair the golden sword and what's its use?
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk