Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok

Started by noviigrac, Thu 26/12/2013 17:29:15

Previous topic - Next topic

noviigrac

It falls upon me to start this topic, so okay, the problem im facing
Spoiler
after exiting the other realm with the boy Heime, im facing a blizzard/snowstorm and i dont know how to escape, im a rogue if that has anything to do with it
[close]

Thank you

romulus16

Well if you can help me with the solution to that evil sound crystals puzzle just before where you are up to ill be glad to help with the snowstorm if I can after :)

noviigrac

Quote from: romulus16 on Thu 26/12/2013 23:20:15
Well if you can help me with the solution to that evil sound crystals puzzle just before where you are up to ill be glad to help with the snowstorm if I can after :)

Spoiler
If you number them 1 to 5 from the left the solution is 2,5,3,1,4
[close]

romulus16

I love you so much right now :P  (Soon as I get u pto your point I'll see what I can do :P

romulus16

Okay it's really fickle so..

SPOLIER ALERT  (Sorry dont know how to do the drop down box >.<  )

First use the view/eyes icon around the bottom right of the screen till an animal trail appears, then when it appears keep clicking around the top of it till you get a text box for it then use the use command :)  ... It's really fickle >.<

LTGiants2000

I'm having trouble getting into what I assume is the thieves guild. Can anyone reply with a spoiler on how to get in as a magic user (sorry, I'm writing this from my phone so I can't do the spoiler text option), thanks guys.

-Rob

romulus16

Err well

SPOILERS
In the second town in the inn open the window and go to bed and a thief will break into your room and you will get a piece of their cloak. Use this on the dog in the town and eventually it will lead you to the place. In the room you need to examine the objects and they will all give you a letter, (Dont miss the Ligh/Ceiling one :P  .... No idea how to reach it if you cant throw though (Can wizards levitate? )

Crazy1k

Just started out and having a blast (just started day 2 :p) - just need a general tip. Playing as a sorceress and I initially started with the points spent in fast talk & climbing (fast talk for maybe some additional dialogues & climbing since i dont know if there will be a levitate spell)

That said the question is:
1) Would you suggest restarting the game and allocating the starting points elsewhere (I'm 99% sure i'll do a playthrough with all 3 classes and reading the manual each class has their own set of exclusive skills - like herbalism & magic for sorc) - keeping it "pure class" for each playthrough.
2) If anyone has gotten all of the spells - can you just list out the names and what they do?
3) coming from question1 if you go pure class - can you achieve the max amount of points by the end of the game?

romulus16

It's not listed in the manual as a spell (As far as I know)  But the

SPOILERS
Guy in the watch tower hints at a wind spell in the boat

romulus16

Khris

You can create spoiler boxes using
Code: txt
[spoiler]spoiler[/spoiler]

romulus16

So with the Swamp

Spoiler
Has anyone figured out how to lure out the beast? I thought honey might do the trick but no idea
[close]

LTGiants2000

Quote from: romulus16 on Fri 27/12/2013 06:31:41
Err well

SPOILERS
In the second town in the inn open the window and go to bed and a thief will break into your room and you will get a piece of their cloak. Use this on the dog in the town and eventually it will lead you to the place. In the room you need to examine the objects and they will all give you a letter, (Dont miss the Ligh/Ceiling one :P  .... No idea how to reach it if you cant throw though (Can wizards levitate? )

Thanks Romulus, I actually got to this point already (Wizards have a bolt spell to shoot the ceiling) however I don't know the order of the letters. Is there a little hint you can toss my way to help me figure out this puzzle? Not sure what I'm trying to spell here. Thanks!

cianty

Err well

SPOILERS
In the second town in the inn open the window and go to bed and a thief will break into your room and you will get a piece of their cloak.

I didn't get such a piece. Until I read this I was hoping for the thief to return, sleeping with open and closed windows over and over, returned once I had any money again, but no effect...:confused:
ca. 70% completed

LTGiants2000

Quote from: cianty on Fri 27/12/2013 20:33:48
Err well

SPOILERS
In the second town in the inn open the window and go to bed and a thief will break into your room and you will get a piece of their cloak.

I didn't get such a piece. Until I read this I was hoping for the thief to return, sleeping with open and closed windows over and over, returned once I had any money again, but no effect...:confused:

Cianty, spoilers regarding this below...

Spoiler
There is a building in town with lots of hidden switches and a letter near each switch. The building may not be accessable until later in the day or after you speak to someone in particular because I remember not being allowed in the front door until after the thief came.
[close]

romulus16

LTGiants2000 just use the sense Spell in the room :) 

Spoiler
Basically I haven't been able to progress in that room because my warrior cant jump or throw or use magic but I need to ge the mirror back but thin I hit a dead end >.<  My Wizard friend just used sense ad apparently that helps you with the puzzle :)  Wizards have it so much easier >.> 
[close]

Daniel Eakins

I'm stuck at the same place as Cianty and LTGiants2000 and romulus16. I'm a warrior so cannot use spells :(
We all have our time machines, don't we?

romulus16

vertigoaddict

I'm not necissarily, particularly stuck per saaay... but I kinda
Spoiler
ignored meeting the jarl at the begining of the game and ended up saving Sig-- shoot what was his name?--'s life and I went through the whole getting my stuff back from the theives lodge. So when I went back to forsigtuna- so sure I got that wrong- it seems the game thinks I've already spoken to the jarl, I'm a little worried that this would potentially stop me from ever getting the map, will it?
[close]
Should I just start a new game?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk