AGS Awards 2013! - Wieners (and winners)

Started by , Tue 31/12/2013 22:58:06

Previous topic - Next topic

bicilotti

Quote from: AGA on Thu 16/01/2014 08:11:42
Fixed.

Talk about efficiency!

To Everyone: if you nominated before this moment, go back to the nomination phase! You will find a new category (best music), fill that in too!

selmiak

that answers all my questions :)

Radiant

What happened to the Best Tutorial or Documentation award? According to the AGS wiki, there was going to be one; if it hadn't been there, I would have suggested in this thread that we should still have that.

bicilotti

Quote from: Radiant on Thu 16/01/2014 10:24:32
What happened to the Best Tutorial or Documentation award? According to the AGS wiki, there was going to be one; if it hadn't been there, I would have suggested in this thread that we should still have that.

My bad, I pasted the old template.
Best Documentation has been scrapped two years ago because very few people cared enough to even input nominations.

Volcan

Hmmmm....

Shouldn't ending FYC first by setting a deadline, then start nominees and vote.

Each time a game's added we need to go to nominates games again.

bicilotti

Quote from: Volcan on Sun 26/01/2014 19:04:53
Hmmmm....

Shouldn't ending FYC first by setting a deadline, then start nominees and vote.

Each time a game's added we need to go to nominates games again.

FYC posts are encouraged but not mandatory.
I hope the "nominate again" process it's not too cumbersome (if it is, just shout and I will try to do something (as usual, pestering AGA))!

cat

Finished nominating. If you haven't done yet, go nominate your favorite games now, there is not much time left!

CaptainD

Congrats to all nominees!  A really varied field this year.

KodiakBehr

Am I reading the nominees list correctly?  That there are no more than five nominees for any given category?  Or is it the five games that are most nominated make it on the list?

PuNKKoMmANDO77

Four nominations for my games? This is incredible :grin:, thanks to all the people that had voted for me.

qptain Nemo

Quote from: KodiakBehr on Thu 06/02/2014 13:31:15
Or is it the five games that are most nominated make it on the list?
I believe that's the case, yes.

bicilotti

Quote from: KodiakBehr on Thu 06/02/2014 13:31:15
Am I reading the nominees list correctly?  That there are no more than five nominees for any given category?  Or is it the five games that are most nominated make it on the list?

top five games with which at least five people nominated (hence some categories have only two nominees).

Retro Wolf

Congratulations everyone! Some really good stuff made last year.

Eric

(I notice that Owl Cave is listed as Own Cave -- not sure if us plebeians are allowed to edit the page, but thought I'd draw attention to the typo.)

KodiakBehr

Wow.  This is simply wild.  We're all incredibly grateful for sharing the nomination with such great titles this year.

Calypso

Heh, I'm little surprised (in a good way) that Ratatosk made it among the Best NPCs. I thought I was the only one who thought about voting for her (or him?) - I didn't expect more people would share my "silly" idea. I'm also sorry that I wasn't able to play all the "For Your Consideration" games - I hoped to have more time to familiarize myself with most of the titles. At least I will try to catch up on the nominated games...
Chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized.

Volcan

We have great titles this year. I'm surprised FYC thread is not locked yet.

Fitz

Congrats, everyone! Happy and honored to see Monty nominated, too -- thanks :)

Ponch

I knew my clever plan of making a game with a number in the title would put me at the top of the category lists and thus net me more votes! :cheesy:

Thanks to everyone who voted for me. I can't wait to have my heart broken come the day of the ceremony! :=

Congrats to all the other nominees!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk