2014 here we are!

Started by Tabata, Tue 31/12/2013 23:10:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Tabata

8-)   Wishing you a cool 2014 with lots of blue cups!    8-) 

Ponch

selmiak

monkey424

New Years was fairly uneventful in downtown Beijing last night. Just after 12 midnight I could hear a few lonely fireworks going on in the distance, and some guy on the street coughing up half a lung. That was it. But I know the Chinese are saving the fireworks for Chinese New Year. I experienced it once in 2012 and you have to see it to believe it! All night fireworks! Everywhere! For several days! It's complete chaos! 8-0

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

miguel

Happy New Year guys and gals!
Working on a RON game!!!!!

Anian

Happy New Year, hope you all had a good time and hope there be plenty more of it in the future.
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Snake

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! \._./
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Adeel

Quote from: monkey424 on Wed 01/01/2014 01:53:07
New Years was fairly uneventful in downtown Beijing last night. Just after 12 midnight I could hear a few lonely fireworks going on in the distance, and some guy on the street coughing up half a lung. That was it. But I know the Chinese are saving the fireworks for Chinese New Year. I experienced it once in 2012 and you have to see it to believe it! All night fireworks! Everywhere! For several days! It's complete chaos! 8-0

I really like the idea of Chinese people. They don't follow the mainstream. They hold on more to their region's / country's / culture's traditions.

In case, some of you miss that thread and/or view this thread as more 'official'. :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk