Dakota [MAGS December 2013 Entry] - A horror game.

Started by Dualnames, Mon 06/01/2014 17:29:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Snake

Yo, Dualdo, I finally got around to playing this! Great little game, man :) I really liked the atmosphere you created. Some really good coding, at least stuff I'd never be able to do since I can't script...but yeah, the computer screen was cool and I also dig the little menus that pop up when interacting with stuff... which is something I had been considering doing in Leitor's Edge for years since it let's you expand the possibilities of interaction vastly!

Great job on this one Duals! I enjoyed it very much and I'm glad I finally sat down to play it!
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

AnasAbdin

Great game! Even though it's short, has cute character sprites etc.. it scared me :shocked:
Best wishes

Tramponline

Great game, Dual! Rainy, noirish, atmospheric! The ending works very well.

A question though:
Spoiler
If I'm not mistaken, the drowning of that boy was an accident. Why then the need for a cover-up? (...aside from to-advance-the-story-shut-up-tramp :P)
The people that day in the park were not directly responsible or "actively" involved in the kid's death, were they?
[close]

One statement that confused me a little right at the start:
Spoiler
[smarty-pants] As far as I know, a "hit and run" is a traffic related incident, not exactly a phrase you'd use in connection with a shooting.[/smarty-pants] Blame Police Quest!
[close]

Dualnames

Well, not exactly involved, but it's as if you're hanging out with a wrong company.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk