Anastronaut II

Started by Andy, Sat 01/02/2014 13:49:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy

Hi everyone :)

I am really enjoying the look of this new game, but at the moment I am super stuck!

I have made it onto the bridge of the cargo ship, but the countdown is still going down...

Spoiler
When I look at the records on the computer a guard comes, and I have tried so many times to hide behind a column, but to no avail

Or maybe I don't need to deal with the guard, but is there a way to get a retina scan? I have a toilet roll with asbestos mould with a hole in it...
[close]

Thanks to anyone who can assist

AnasAbdin

Andy
Spoiler
Do you have a cable?
[close]

Andy

Aha! I have tried so many things, but not that. :shocked:

Thanks Anas

AnasAbdin

You're welcome Andy :wink: and sorry for the indirect hint! I didn't want to ruin the fun for you :smiley:

Andy

Not made too much progress :-[

Spoiler
I got to the escape pod, and have a fully charged battery, but when I try to use the cable I get electrocuted.

I keep trying to cut the wire or tape the wire or somehow I can partially charge the battery?
[close]

AnasAbdin

Quote from: Andy on Mon 03/02/2014 19:31:36
Not made too much progress :-[

Spoiler
I got to the escape pod, and have a fully charged battery, but when I try to use the cable I get electrocuted.

I keep trying to cut the wire or tape the wire or somehow I can partially charge the battery?
[close]

Spoiler
Find a way to 'bake' dry your asbestos contraption and use it as an isolating medium.
[close]

Andy

Ooo, that was a tricky one, but to be fair the clues were there

Foster

Hi everybody, I'm a huge fun of Anastronaut!
Unfortunately I'm stuck 'cause I cannot open the airlock with the "pliers" in it. It keeps asking me for a code but I'm not able to find it!

AnasAbdin

Hey Foster Glad you're liking the series!

Quote from: Foster on Sun 04/05/2014 07:12:37
Unfortunately I'm stuck 'cause I cannot open the airlock with the "pliers" in it. It keeps asking me for a code but I'm not able to find it!

Spoiler

Every code in the game is obtainable FROM the game itself. So if you look around a little you'll find it. If you have a screw driver you can use it to unscrew the air vent from the first cell room...
[close]

Foster

Yey, I know what you mean but somehow I cannot "combine" the code I found with the entrance of the airlock! :cry:

AnasAbdin

Spoiler
To open the airlock door you don't only need the code. You must make sure of the gravity and pressure settings :)
[close]

Foster

Thank you Anas! I still cannot manage to get to the escape pod.

BTW, great work as usual!!!

AnasAbdin

Thanks Foster for the kind words :)

Quote from: Foster on Mon 05/05/2014 16:19:16I still cannot manage to get to the escape pod.

Spoiler
To get into the escape pod you must have a safe-to-use cable and a charged battery.
[close]

Foster

Spoiler
To get into the escape pod you must have a safe-to-use cable and a charged battery.
[close]

Spoiler
where can I find the kit for the battery?
[close]

AnasAbdin

Quote from: Foster on Wed 07/05/2014 04:41:15
Spoiler
where can I find the kit for the battery?
[close]

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Did you get the battery?

Foster

That's what I mean... I suppose I have to build one like in the previous game... or not?

AnasAbdin

Quote from: Foster on Wed 07/05/2014 06:26:52
That's what I mean... I suppose I have to build one like in the previous game... or not?

Never repeat puzzles! :-D

Spoiler
The battery is in the main cockpit room. It's higher than your reach so you'll have to build a 'getter' tool using (metal chain + metal link ring + fiberglass + screws) then find an electrical outlet and charge the battery.
[close]

Commander Low

Hi everybody!

Little help...
Spoiler
Where do I find the fiberglass?.
[close]

AnasAbdin

Hi Commander Low :)

Quote from: Commander Low on Thu 15/05/2014 20:51:14
Spoiler
Where do I find the fiberglass?.
[close]

Spoiler
Find a loose panel in the airlock control room.
[close]

Commander Low

Hi!
Could anybody explain me how does the colour puzzle work?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk