finally I'm on kickstarter!

Started by Nikolas, Tue 04/02/2014 08:11:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikolas

You might remember me talking about kickstarter, checking logos and asking lots of questions. Well here's the result:

Beauty & Hope in the 21st century

The image is clickable and leads to the kickstarter campaign

At last I can reveal everything. In fact the video in the kickstarter page will reveal it for me. I went to all this trouble shooting and editing the video, so it's worth it!

As, you might expect, with a rather large sum of money requested (£10,000) I'm inclined to ask for help everywhere! Including my homepage for the last 8 years!

But, I can promise you these:

• The project WILL happen no matter what. The publishing house has published more than 60 titles thus far and there's no reason for this one to fail.
  • Everything in this project will be of great quality. I can personally guarantee that!
  • It will be a very interesting CD, score, artbook, whatever to hold once it's done. I have seen the various parts of the scores coming in and I know that the end result will be most satisfactory

So,

If you're into classical music, piano, sketch illustrations or... me... then go ahead! And, please, spread the news everywhere you can.

Nikolas

PS. I just launched a couple of hours ago, thus the £0 at this moment.

Ghost

Awesome! I wish you the best of luck! And that video is impressive indeed. Not a classics guy myself but I this is good stuff.

Nikolas

I will admit that I had help! From AGS people indeed.

Cerno has been with me the whole time, providing feedback all along the way. And Chris (Limpfish) was kind enough to help with the 3-d mockups... :)

And now you, Ghost!

I'm trying my best to truly give out the honest impression of what we're trying to do. And I can promise you, as I said above, that it's going to be awesome! :)

DrewCCU

Awesome job man! I will definitely contribute in the near future!
"So much of what we do is ephemeral and quickly forgotten, even by ourselves, so it's gratifying to have something you have done linger in people's memories."
-John Williams

Radiant

Tabata

Congratulations for this big next step on your way and lots of luck in reaching the goal

Nikolas

Vince Twelve

Got my pledge in, and I'll be posting it to Facebook and Twitter several times over the next month!  Good luck Nik!

NickyNyce

Congrats!

Wishing you the best of luck to go along with your great skill.

Nikolas

Thank you Vince! :) much obliged!

And thank you Nicky! I hope that it will go well! :)

Problem

Quote from: Nikolas on Tue 04/02/2014 08:11:55
    The project WILL happen no matter what. The publishing house has published more than 60 titles thus far and there's no reason for this one to fail.[/li][/list]

Pssshh, don't say things like that - it might discourage people from pledging if they think their pledge won't make a difference ;)

But seriously, this looks (and sounds) like a wonderful project! I'm short of money right now, but I hope I'll be able to pledge by the end of the campaign. This is worth supporting, and I'd be interested in both the the digital score and the recording.

Nikolas

I wanted to make sure you guys know how dedicated we are to making this happen. The truth is that if kickstarter fails, we'll fall back to only doing the music score and the recording, offering it in mp3/flac format (so cut down heavily on the products), but other than that...

Thank you! :)

Ali

Backed and tweeted! Good luck!

Nikolas

Thanks Alastair! See you soon! ;) Pics to follow everyone! :D Nelly is on (since this is AGS)

DBoyWheeler

Congratulations, man!  Best of luck to you on the next step!

selmiak

I wish you a great success Nikolas! Have fun and don't get crazy with this kickstarter stress ;)

Blackthorne

Backed! I've always enjoyed your work, Nikolas.  Best of luck on your project.

Bt
    -----------------------------------
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich" - Warren Zevon

http://www.infamous-quests.com

Nikolas

Thanks guys!

"Blackthorne". I got curious to who it was and clicked on backers info and saw your avatar! And thought "Wow... that's a familiar face"

Blackthorne

Quote from: Nikolas on Thu 06/02/2014 05:25:05
    Thanks guys!

"Blackthorne". I got curious to who it was and clicked on backers info and saw your avatar! And thought "Wow... that's a familiar face"

Heh. I got my mug all over the 'net much already! Haha, but I am very excited for the project - and I'm excited to see the score! Best of luck to everyone involved with your project; I'll be sure to mention it in one of our KS updates as well!!

Bt
    -----------------------------------
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich" - Warren Zevon

http://www.infamous-quests.com

Construed

Shared it on FB and twitter for ya ;)
    I felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes.
    Then I met the man with no feet.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk