Floaty Rog' - Arcade Game

Started by Khris, Thu 13/02/2014 01:08:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Khris

Did you download the new version that uses the Sockets plugin?

Stupot

I don't think I'm ever going to get any more than 3 :(

selmiak

doenloaded newest version, scored above 20 and this time firefox didn't even open a new tab :(

Khris

That's right, it sends a POST request to the server directly (using agsSock.dll). Check out the table, you score is in there :)
http://khris.agser.me/floatyrog/
Maybe I'll add that you can look at the highscore table in the game, I dread parsing the request string though :)

selmiak

okay, I was so used to the old version that opened a tab and so I didn't even check the table and just though it was more broken. Now that is cool, the race is on :D

selmiak

miguel

This game is so devilishly difficult, I can't even pass the 2nd one!
Working on a RON game!!!!!

Khris

It does take some practice but you'll get the hang of it :)

Looks like I should change the highscore table so that only the best score for each name is stored...
Edit: cleaned up the table and set it up to prevent duplicate entries.

selmiak

i stopped submitting scores below 50 ;)

Khris

Uploaded new version.

-added help text
-press H to view highscores in game.

selmiak

please add a 'total cups passed' counter.

Chicky

Finally a game that goes with my super clicky mouse :D I got to 7. Go me!

Khris

abstauber

Incredible how many entries they already have.
Also incredible how great you parallax scrolling looks. My 11 points are not that incredible yet.
:cheesy:

selmiak

hey, someone even made a flappy bird 3d version in unity that even has oculus rift support. After a quick research and finding out there is a way to play minecraft on the oculus rift I wonder when the first adventuregame with pixel gfx will come to oculus rift.

Construed

I felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes.
Then I met the man with no feet.

Myshkin

I've been seeing a lot of this:

"Prev. Best: 2  -  This Run: 1"

8-)

selmiak

For everyone interested, I made the highscore on a healthy overdose of caffeine. This helps a lot staying focused on boring repetitive tasks. Glad there are no doping tests on Floaty Rog' Highscores ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk