Symbiosis [MAGS February 2014]

Started by ArgyBoi, Sun 02/03/2014 14:08:56

Previous topic - Next topic

ArgyBoi

Symbiosis

Plot
A man wakes up in a strange dream, where he's going to discover a very old secret about the origin of the human race.

* Made for the MAGS February 2014 competition - "Fictional spirituality".
* Available in English and Spanish.
* 320x200 32-bits resolution.

Press: Following Freeware: March 2014 releases

Khris

I'm playing this and it is really good, especially for a first game, but the walking speed has to be an accident. It's aggravating how slow the guy walks, especially given that his walking animation would much better match a faster movement speed. Please fix this.

Edit:
Finished it, I really like it! :)

ArgyBoi

Quote from: Khris on Sun 02/03/2014 18:18:25
I'm playing this and it is really good, especially for a first game, but the walking speed has to be an accident. It's aggravating how slow the guy walks, especially given that his walking animation would much better match a faster movement speed. Please fix this.

Edit:
Finished it, I really like it! :)

Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad you liked it. I'm uploading a new version with the fixed walking speed.

EDIT: Done! Link updated.

AprilSkies

looks great! Going download it and play in the next few days!

www.apemarina.altervista.org

Stupot

Just played it. Very well done. Good art and an interesting story, though a little bit wordy for my tastes.

Monsieur OUXX

I started playing it but there's no way to save (or is there?). Since I had to interrupt my game, I quit and never went through the hassle of doing the first part again.

Janos Biro

I'm willing to translate from English to Brazilian Portuguese.

ArgyBoi

Quote from: Monsieur OUXX on Wed 05/03/2014 20:47:37
I started playing it but there's no way to save (or is it?). Since I had to interrupt my game, I quit and never went through the hassle of doing the first part again.

The game doesn't have a save feature :~( (you know, it's a MAGS entry, I didn't have much time). I'm sorry to hear that you gave up, maybe you can play it someday if you are interested, the game isn't very long.

Quote from: janosbiro on Thu 06/03/2014 00:18:55
Hope you got my review.

I did, thanks for your kind words :-D

ArgyBoi

The game was mentioned on the article "Following Freeware: March 2014 releases". You can read it here: http://www.adventuregamers.com/articles/view/26371

:-D

Janos Biro

I'm willing to translate from English to Brazilian Portuguese.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk