Tales

Started by AprilSkies, Thu 03/04/2014 22:50:01

Previous topic - Next topic

AprilSkies

Thank you so much CaptainD, selmiak and Nicky ^___^

Quote from: Mandle on Tue 24/02/2015 12:16:21
I haven't seen that last screen yet!!! (I can kinda guess what book it is in though ;) )
Yeah mate! TBH It was there.. But I made the testing version ending before it. Still stuff to code there ;D

www.apemarina.altervista.org

shaun9991

Looking beautiful AprilSkies. Congrats, you're almost at the finish line!!! Can't wait to get my hands on this game :)
Support Cloak and Dagger Games on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=460039

AnasAbdin

Very beautiful ;-D I'm sure I'll have awesome times with this!

splat44

Party is on! Congratulations to you AprilSkies for having winning the best demo for 2014! I'm sure those involved in game such animation, graphic are and as well testing are celebrating

Those who haven't tried this game need download and play this one!

AprilSkies

Thanx a lot to all who voted it for the best Demo!
You really made me happy \o/

And thank you Splat!!! You're testing the full version of the game and you're really a top tester! So double thanks to you!

m0ds

You can now vote for Tales on Greenlight! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=494079360

Thank you!

And a rolling demo, in the form of an early preview, in the shape of a YouTube video ;)

(sorry the quality is a bit low on this particular edition, a full HQ trailer in due course :))

The game itself is currently getting a little bit of extra programming but soon we should have some voices recorded and a new demo ready. Keep an eye out! More info on the Greenlight page. The game features original music by Luigi Di Guida (which is ace, but am not spoiling it just yet ;))

Kudos if you recognize the (brief) voice in the trailer ;)

Mandle

Nice trailer! I will have to play this game someday! (laugh)

Cassiebsg

Kudos if you heard the (brief) voice in the trailer... (laugh)

Really nice, looking forward to it. :)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

AprilSkies

Yay, thanks Mark!

Come on guys, help us on GreenLight ^__^

Thanks a lot!

AnasAbdin

Voted :) wish you the best. It'll be an honor playing Tales on steam.

Fitz

Looks beautiful and intriguing -- and sounds absolutely gorgeous. This is going to be EPIC!

And my, what a stunningly handsome adversary! (laugh)

selmiak

m0ds

Just a quick one, here's a track from the game to listen to:

"Jungle" by Luigi Di Guida - http://www.luigidiguida.it/?lang=en

Hoping things go smoothly enough to get this out in December or by end of year. Through Ape Marina's diligence, the game itself is certainly solid and ready. Ultimately just voices to do, translations, a bit more testing & Steam setup. The plan is also to have it at GOG and some other places (drm-free). Not sure what I'll be back to personally say until the new demo/website is ready but in the meantime please do vote on greenlight if you get a chance, thank you! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=494079360

Should be something to see/play at AdventureX too, providing the developers are ok with that? ;)

AprilSkies

Of course!!!! It would be great to have tales at adventureX!
I hope I could be able to attend to AdventureX this year too! Not sure about that but I'll do my best!

And guys, thanks you all for support on greenlight! Please go on voting! ^___^

AnasAbdin

I love the track! :-D
I really can't wait to play this game!

Blondbraid

m0ds

Hi! Just a quick bump as it's been a wee while, to say we are teetering on the edge of releasing this now, thanks to AprilSkies and his team for their patience, and of course for you AGS folk and potential players for yours! I'll be back very soon with full release & distributor details, pre-orders and a trailer.

Thanks to all the VA's...lots of great and fun voices in there and also Fizzi for her help with the voice editing. Just a bit more release prep to do (like the image above, nice one AprilSkies!) and some final testing. Hopefully along with the other items mentioned above - due to be posted soon - there will be a fresh demo (with voices) also. So I really just came by to say "watch this space" cos "this space" will soon be filled, with Tales! :)

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

CaptainD

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk