Tales

Started by AprilSkies, Thu 03/04/2014 22:50:01

Previous topic - Next topic

m0ds

Stop reporting more errors & last minute changes with it then and maybe we'll finish it :P

It's probably best they have been found and will be sorted, thankfully all minor issues. But yes...release is clearly not quite there yet...but soon enough! Andrea is working on a new promotional demo, I want to get a couple of default translations sorted, Mandle has been working through the text to make sure it's tip top. The build is solid... but yes with multiple people doing multiple things it takes a little while for the tasks to be done, so thanks for your patience :)

Fitz

Oh yeah, leave it to Mandle to break a game in a way no one would've even thought of (laugh)

Can't wait, either!

Mandle

(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)

(Hehehe...I was just shamelessly bumping the thread...)

m0ds

Everyone's posting today! As such...here's the Tales trailer :)

You may not learn anything new (especially if you played the demo) but you will certainly learn a lot of names...

I'm not sure if it's showing subtitles for me or for everyone. Either way, translated trailer subtitles will be available soon enough for those who will be playing in other languages!

You saw it here first! Well, unless you watched a Screen 7 Live stream I did the other night, then you saw it there first. But we are releasing the game on Nov 14th. I assure you, you heard that here first :)

Thanks to Andrea, Mandle and everyone involved especially now as things get hectic towards the inevitable version 1.0.0 bug that everyone experiences I mean, release :) It's solid... it's a great point n click, but you can be the judge, jury and executioner on that one soon enough, cos I might just be media bias...

Specific release related info to follow. Thanks for keeping an interest in Tales! or, Taaaaaaaaallllleeeeessss ;)

EDIT: Steam coming soon, feel free to wishlist it! http://store.steampowered.com/app/416250/

Fitz

Four weeks?! Make that tomorrow, or face the wrath of Oblivion!

All joking aside... YASSS! Can't wait to get my claws on this game! It looks and sounds fantastic!

m0ds

Haha! Please check your email Fitz! We are 2 lines short of any wrath of Oblivion ;) ty!

Fitz

When I read it, I did an impromptu practice of the lines OBLI18 and OBLI19 ;)

m0ds

Now you can pre-order your copy of Tales to keep you warm over the winter months ;)

You can get 15% off by being an early bird customer at http://www.screen7.co.uk/#!/tales or http://www.taaales.co.uk

Please note that Spanish subtitles probably won't be available on release, but there will be an update available not too long after as we do intend for ALL copies to include Spanish in due course. The same for Linux version (Linux version only on Steam though)...just as soon as we can.

You can also get the game directly from online stores, Steam, Humble Store, Zodiac Store and hopefully GOG. Just playing the indie developer waiting game with them right now... Wherever you choose to get it, thanks for doing so and supporting Ape Marina and Screen 7!

Mandle

HOLY SHEEET!!!

* Mandle scrambles to pre-order..

The mass-hysteria mob follows suit!

Athanor

Today is the day! :) Does anybody know at what time the game will be released?

Fitz

It's live! Already downloaded and played a little bit. Fun fun fun!

AnasAbdin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk