King's Quest IV : Perils of Rosella (Remake)

Started by Nightfable, Thu 10/04/2014 01:54:38

Previous topic - Next topic

selmiak

This looking so sweet! Really pretty screens and animations.

Frodo

Wow, that intro is amazing.  Very Sierra-like.  :grin:

JoshuaSmyth

I really like the look of this, especially the pond scene.

I think I prefer this more colorful style for Kings Quest remakes, than the more realism angle taken by other projects.

Stacy Davidson

This is absolutely stunning! I especially love the KQ6 crossover design, it feels very much in line with that design work. Really beautiful. I would love to see this as a complete game someday.
-Stacy Davidson
Jack Houston and the Necronauts
Warbird Games
www.warbirdgames.com

MagicalMysteries

Just registered here to say thanks for continuing development. I am saddened for our community's loss, but we have much to be thankful because we have such determination and talent to revisit these wonderful games again and again. :)

KQ4 Fan

Great to see development has begun once more.I really liked the intro.Great backgrounds and animations.
The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.
                                                  Psalm 119:130

Damian

Beautiful artwork… I think the main poster could have a redo but the pixel work is everything

FrankT

The original artist died? That really saddens me! :~(

ShiningRice

I really like the artwork used in this remake, I think everyone involved is doing a great job. I have always liked the style of kings quest 5 and 6 point and click adventure and with the talent put into this remake of kings quest 4 this game would be an awesome addition to the series. I look forward to seeing more artwork like this.

Nightfable

Hi guys! Sorry, it's been a while. I hope all is well with everyone. I began working full time and have been very busy. I'd like to give you a little update.

Here's my full intro (still incomplete and missing graphics) but at least you can see how it plays out. :smiley:

~~~~~ KQ4 Intro ~~~~~

I've also been busy with another project called Mass Effect: Second Chances. I honestly don't have much free time to work on any of my projects, but I try.

Shadow1000

Quote from: Nightfable on Tue 16/09/2014 16:29:10
Hi guys! Sorry, it's been a while. I hope all is well with everyone. I began working full time and have been very busy. I'd like to give you a little update.

Here's my full intro (still incomplete and missing graphics) but at least you can see how it plays out. :smiley:

~~~~~ KQ4 Intro ~~~~~

Wow...congrats! Downloading now!

SHADOW

Lasca

Look really nice! I really like Rosellas portrait!

AnasAbdin

I don't know how I haven't seen this 8-0
This is really great. I really wish you manage to sort your time and be able to complete this game.

HappehLemons

Quote from: Nightfable on Tue 16/09/2014 16:29:10

~~~~~ KQ4 Intro ~~~~~

I've also been busy with another project called Mass Effect: Second Chances. I honestly don't have much free time to work on any of my projects, but I try.

umm WOW! This is fantastic. I hope you find time to finish this.

Darth Mandarb

HappehLemons - please review the forum rules before further posting.

Nightfable - if/when you're ready for an update let me know (PM) and I'll unlock this.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk