Mudlarks

Started by Problem, Sun 13/04/2014 15:04:00

Previous topic - Next topic

gorrister

Man I feel stupid, but I can`t move forward, I inserted svastika in machine, don`t know what should i do next

Cogliostro

Day 4: Church Basement:

Spoiler

I'm in the same spot.  The machine in the basement of the church has come apart, I've created the swastika, put in the machine, hit the lever, and nothing.  LOOKING at the control panel suggests that a fuse is blown, but I've tried sticking every metal piece I own into the panel with no luck.  Honestly, what do 1940's British fuses look like?   I can't leave, there's nothing else on the beach, nothing in the desk, and there's nothing else in the water.  I've also messed around with the "mound" until the damn thing has started to look like the head of Cthulhu.

Anyone have any suggestions?
[close]

- Cogliostro
"First things first, but not necessarily in that order." - Dr. Who

shaun9991

Spoiler
when you open the drawer a small piece of wire (that was holding the drawer closed) falls to the floor. pick this up and use it to mend the fuse
[close]
Support Cloak and Dagger Games on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=460039

Tinytim

How do I
Spoiler
stick the glitter to the round stone?
[close]
If somebody says they know all the answers, they haven't been asked all the questions.

Cogliostro

Quote from: Tinytim on Wed 16/04/2014 11:21:37
How do I
Spoiler
stick the glitter to the round stone?
[close]

HINT:
Spoiler
Your going to need to change the color of the rock as well.  Start by looking under the "pier".
[close]
ANSWER:
Spoiler

Under the pier you'll find a lump of coal, it's on the right hand edge of the screen.  You get dust off of that.
[close]

- Cogliostro
"First things first, but not necessarily in that order." - Dr. Who

Tinytim

Thanks, Cogliostro. I searched all through there many times but missed that spot.
If somebody says they know all the answers, they haven't been asked all the questions.

Jobos

Im stuck at the end.

When the door shuts, I have no clue what to do. And it gets bugged if you examine an inventory object that displays.

shaun9991

Thanks for pointing out the bug, I will look into it

Spoiler
interact with the folder on top of the safe
[close]
Support Cloak and Dagger Games on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=460039

donmartin

Quote from: shaun9991 on Tue 15/04/2014 14:21:27
Spoiler
the landlord gives you  a clue, 12 points, the hand leads the way...
[close]

Spoiler
click the hand, and then 11 other places on the picture (look closely), its timed so make sure the game speed isnt
set to a high level
[close]

I have clicked finger + up to 40 hotspots with no result. A litle help please.

Btw, Excellent Game!

Jobos

The hot spots do a click.

>
Divide the panel in 3 sections.

>
They are 5 on the right side, 3 on the left side, 3 on the center.

>
Right side: 2 angels head, corner bottom, nipple and waist (or shoulder, can't remember)
Center side: Book, pedestal, angel face at the right.
Left side: Angel head, woman's face, fold fabric at the ankle.

Tinytim

Stuck again! How do I get out of the dream?

sthomannch

examine ground and look for something that is not grey or black...

Tinytim

Sorry, Sthomannch, but either I'm blind or we're in a different dream sequence. There are lots of "white" bits, but none of them come up as hotspots.
I have been over every inch of the foreshore in the dream sequence, again and again, but can't find a single hotspot.

gumpy13

I've gotten into Vincent's apartment and now I think I have to locate the UKASA quarantine area.  I've tried everything I can think of to sober up the woman in order to ask her about it but nothing works.  Can I get a little help, please?

shaun9991

tinytim:

Spoiler
in the dream you need to talk/interact with vincent. the duck should then come over towards you. interact with it and it vomits out the locket. pick this up, the dream ends
[close]

gumpy13:

Spoiler
i think you need to talk to the barmaid in the pub, she tells you how to sober her up
[close]

thanks for playing everyone! :)

Tinytim

Thanks Shaun 9991. It still took me three tries before I saw where the locket went.:-[

shredingskin

I'm stuck trying to make the pianoman stop.

shaun9991

shreddingskin:
Spoiler
look at the flyer on the table in vincents flat, after talking to the piano man
[close]

shredingskin

Someone has a save near giving the gardener a joint ??

When I went to pub and talked to the construction guy the game stopped responding and I haven't saved for a while :(

Tinytim

Hi, Problem. I'm in the same spot as Cogliostro was with the dog. I've tried what you said but the guy just keeps telling me to 'go away'. What am I not doing?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk