Three Guys Walk Into Heaven (MAGS Nov 2016 Entry)

Started by Mandle, Wed 30/11/2016 06:23:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

THREE GUYS WALK INTO HEAVEN
[IMGZOOM]http://i63.tinypic.com/14v2rnn.png[/IMGZOOM]

Literally a "joke game" I made for the 2016 November MAGS, the theme of which was "Afterlife"...

This is a joke a dude from Nepal I used to work with told me around 20 years ago, and I have never heard it before or since, so hopefully you haven't heard it either...

Its complicated structure challenges me to retell it every now and then as a test of my mind as I grow older...

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

And don't forget to play all the MAGS games this (and every) month and rate, comment, and vote on them...This helps keep our lovely AGS community warm and fuzzy!!!

selmiak

I knew that joke already, nice effort though ;-D

Slasher

Won't say too much but if anybody remembers Dave Allen (laugh)

Which bloke was I? (laugh)

Stupot

I can't remember if I'd heard the joke before but I knew where it was heading. That Cliffhanger, though!
Spoiler
Will we ever find out who St. Pete chooses.
[close]

Mandle

Quote from: Stupot+ on Thu 01/12/2016 00:14:03
I can't remember if I'd heard the joke before but I knew where it was heading. That Cliffhanger, though!
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
No...that part of the joke is misdirection to make the listener assume that that's what the punchline is gonna be about...But when I used to tell this joke in Japanese at the bar I worked at salarymen would always complain about not finding that bit out at the end. Turning a bit Japanese there, Stu? (laugh)
[close]

Danvzare

Quote from: Stupot+ on Thu 01/12/2016 00:14:03
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
Personally, I think revealing who St. Peter chose would ruin the joke. But that didn't stop me from making a guess. Personally, I think it would have been the Old Man. He had the most interesting story to me, and was the only one who didn't die due to committing one of the seven deadly sins.
[close]

Mandle

Danvzare, I think you are right! In fact he was the one I always told the salarymen when they complained too much... And for those exact reasons!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk