Magic Bound - Screenshots Update

Started by Tournk, Fri 02/05/2014 16:14:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Tournk

Magic Bound: Murkle's Destiny

(The exact story is still a blur.. Haven't yet found a story designer, but maybe I'll tell one of my friends.)
Okay, here's the essential part :

Magic is banned. Those who are found guilty of any magical doings are to be severe punished. But what if, a secret trust has been given to you, and magic comes ever so plentiful to learn? When authorities are corrupted and even the world you live is now much much darker? To learn of the hidden evil, that the leaders are so forcibly trying to keep people from spreading. When so many are still so blind to see, that everything has changed and more darker. As a foolish boy by the name of Murkle, you are to find out.

(I hope, I didn't scare you off by this mumbo-jumbo of a description...)

About the game:
This game has a trace of RPG strewn together with the adventure genre. Not quite beautiful but somehow still nice (well, it is for me).

Old Graphic Screenshots:

New Graphic Screenshots:

By the way, do you like the new graphic over the older ones?
Please tell me what you think, okay?

Expected date of release:
The year 2020.... (*gasp!*)
Reaction is always funny.

miguel

Well-well-well, Jaineshon! Such a young creature already involved in the arts of adventuring making! That makes me both jealous and optimistic! ;)
I wish you the best of luck with this project. Stick to it, do what you want and what you must.
Working on a RON game!!!!!

bicilotti

Simple and likeable, go for it!

Tournk

Quote from: miguel on Sat 03/05/2014 00:29:58
Well-well-well, Jaineshon! Such a young creature already involved in the arts of adventuring making! That makes me both jealous and optimistic! ;)
I wish you the best of luck with this project. Stick to it, do what you want and what you must.

Thanks, :).

Tournk

BUMP. Updated the screenshots aswell as the storyline.. :smiley:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk