AGS BAKE SALE II: ALL DONE!

Started by Ponch, Mon 05/05/2014 19:05:27

Previous topic - Next topic

DBoyWheeler

Um, so what are the rules of Bake Sales?  Does it have to be fresh at or close to the time of starting, or can there be something well in advance (as long as it's one's own idea)?

MiteWiseacreLives!

Quote from: DBoyWheeler on Thu 25/06/2015 01:41:46
Um, so what are the rules of Bake Sales?  Does it have to be fresh at or close to the time of starting, or can there be something well in advance (as long as it's one's own idea)?
There may be no nuts, gluten, sugar, artificial sweeteners, raisins, sprinkles or coconut. All goods must be baked day of sale! We must have rules!! Stop the ANARCHY!!1!1!!1!1!11-!11!!1!

Ponch

The rules, more or less, are that you can't use anything created by anyone else (so no RON or OSD or that sort of thing). It has to be entirely yours or protected by the rules of fair use (parody, etc). And any game made by a baker recruited for the sale becomes exclusive to the sale for one year following the bake sale. After that, the game goes back to the creator to release or not, as they see fit. Also, nothing rated "X" or anything like that. It doesn't have to be kid friendly, but it can't be too adult as we like to appeal to the widest audience possible. I had to cut some content from my first bake sale game, "The Rich Dame Who Cut The Cheese", because it was a little too racy. One of these days, I keep telling myself I'll release a patch to put it back in. :=

Stupot

Quote from: Ponch on Thu 25/06/2015 03:25:53
One of these days, I keep telling myself I'll release a patch to put it back in. :=
Humanity (and bovinity) needs this patch NOW!

Ponch

Quote from: Stupot+ on Thu 25/06/2015 04:27:34
Quote from: Ponch on Thu 25/06/2015 03:25:53
One of these days, I keep telling myself I'll release a patch to put it back in. :=
Humanity (and bovinity) needs this patch NOW!
I'll see what I can do. :=

donkeymilk

Thanks Ponch ,i'll keep an eye out for it.

Any way at least i have the means to to make an online purchase now,so i'll be ready the next time you release a  good game.

sidenote:
Looking forward to Neofeud as well.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk