AGS BAKE SALE II: ALL DONE!

Started by Ponch, Mon 05/05/2014 19:05:27

Previous topic - Next topic

cat

Got the bundle and already had several Beer! even before lunchtime ;)

Baron

Quote from: cat on Sun 25/05/2014 09:59:54
Got the bundle and already had several Beer! even before lunchtime ;)

Oh cat, you shouldn't drink so much before lunchtime. (wrong)  ;)

miguel

I'll wait for the last day and see if this guys put on a cheaper deal! I mean, minimum payment? They think I'm Rockefeller?
Working on a RON game!!!!!

Ponch

Damn it, Miguel! Get in there and support your AGS community! Dig deep! DEEP! :=

Ghost

Quote from: miguel on Tue 27/05/2014 14:12:48
They think I'm Rockefeller?

I just read that a single testicle goes for 300 euros on the black market. There's ALWAYS an option, mig!

SarahLiz

Woo hoo!  Just barely snuck in here before the bake sale's over & I'm loving everything I'm seeing so far!  I'm always, always excited & happy to support you AGS'ers who work so hard to bring us the awesome games that you do.

Sarah Rupert

Ponch

Thanks for all the support, gang. We've only got two days left and two hundred dollars to go before we break a thousand bucks raised. C'mon, people! Dig deep! Show your support for our community! :kiss:

LimpingFish

Quote from: Ponch on Fri 30/05/2014 00:40:33
Show your support for our community! :kiss:

Done!

Now who has the STONES to knock me off the top spot? Will it be...YOU?! Or...YOU!

You in the back! Put down that ham sandwich and pay attention!

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Ghost

Quote from: LimpingFish on Fri 30/05/2014 01:16:58

*mrph?*

*hides sandwich*

Ponch

Quote from: LimpingFish on Fri 30/05/2014 01:16:58
Quote from: Ponch on Fri 30/05/2014 00:40:33
Show your support for our community! :kiss:

Done!

Now who has the STONES to knock me off the top spot? Will it be...YOU?! Or...YOU!

Curses! I've been unseated! :shocked:

Now come on, AGSers. If we can't raise another 137 dollars in two days then I shall be a very sad cow! :wink:

miguel

So, there were sandwiches involved?
I'm backing you guys tomorrow (had some bills to cover first) and am expecting something really osmowe!

miguel

Double posting in order to get bashed by Mods or any other mods! :=

Made the purchase and am downloading it now! Thanks for your effort guys! I only could contribute with 10 bucks this time but pledge myself to further contribute for similar projects.

To all the not sure if I should people that are reading this I ask that you do contribute. Every dollar is a dollar and if we don't take care of our forum nobody will.

Gurok

[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Darth Mandarb

That's right y'cheap bastards!!  Dig deep ;)

Joking aside; I've been coming 'round these parts for more than 11 years and never paid a penny for the privilege. 

I wanted to give a little back.

In hindsight I should have given $6.41 more (and pushed the grand total to $1,000.00) but I didn't check the total until after I'd submitted the payment!  D'oh!

Gurok

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Sat 31/05/2014 14:14:06
In hindsight I should have given $6.41 more (and pushed the grand total to $1,000.00) but I didn't check the total until after I'd submitted the payment!  D'oh!

That's alright! That leaves it open for someone else to swoop in and donate $6.41 to become the person who pushed us over the $1,000 mark! I know people love doing that, so I'm sure it's going to happen soon...
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

miguel

Ghost, Paypal does not accept testicles.

AprilSkies

Quote from: miguel on Sat 31/05/2014 15:07:33
Ghost, Paypal does not accept testicles.

Still it doesn't accept them?
Antiquated system!

www.apemarina.altervista.org

Tramponline

Damn! My credit card won't be charged (with money) until monday. Is there any chance of an extension - is there? :cry:

Or I just send you the money in a paper bag, including a letter made up of cut out snipets from magazines...or the other way around...magazine-money, paper bag letter...?(!)  8-0

Ponch

Quote from: Tramponline on Sat 31/05/2014 16:45:41
Is there any chance of an extension - is there? :cry:
I wish I could, but the countdown had... er... counted down. The sale has ended and we reached our hoped-for goal of $1000 dollars (and a little extra, to boot!) Please check the first post for the full report. Thanks to all of you who supported us and helped to keep the server bill paid up for a few years. You people are awesome! :cool:

Tabata

Congrats for reaching the goal!     
… and big thanks for all the hard work that has been done from a very lot of people to make this possible

I am proud to be part of this community and that I was able to support this project not just by purchasing the bundle
but also got the chance to become a tiny part of one of the games (although I am totally inexperienced in such things). 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk