AGS BAKE SALE II: ALL DONE!

Started by Ponch, Mon 05/05/2014 19:05:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Radiant

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Wed 04/06/2014 12:57:30
If the HUMONGOUS RED TEXT IN THE SITE BANNER FOR OVER A MONTH wasn't enough to get people's attention I'm not sure what else we could have done :P 

Blink tags. Everybody loves blink tags.

Ghost

Quote from: miguel on Fri 06/06/2014 10:34:58
Tested product by ancient Portuguese wise men.

How many testicles do they have, between the lot of them?

CaptainD

It makes me feel sad though that only 66 people will get to play these great games that have had many hours of work put into them (assuming they can only be released as freeware after a year again?).

selmiak

I feel proud to be one of these 66 ;) ;-D

Igor Hardy

I actually even got a PM about it from Baron but I haven't read it until now and neither did I visit the forums during that period - was completely distracted by... stuff.

AGA

Quote from: Radiant on Fri 06/06/2014 15:52:45
Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Wed 04/06/2014 12:57:30
If the HUMONGOUS RED TEXT IN THE SITE BANNER FOR OVER A MONTH wasn't enough to get people's attention I'm not sure what else we could have done :P 

Blink tags. Everybody loves blink tags.

Blink is depreciated
, and support is spotty :(

miguel

Yeah, it's grenade powder( := ), not that grenadine sissy stuff!
Working on a RON game!!!!!

Ponch

Quote from: miguel on Sat 07/06/2014 01:04:58
Yeah, it's grenade powder( := ), not that grenadine sissy stuff!
By God, that's more like it, Miguel! <blink!>:cool:</blink!!>

Stupot

I'm sorry I couldn't get a copy of this.  I was waiting til payday, which was just before the deadline, but then I realised I couldn't buy it using my Japanese bank card and my English account was bone dry.  I've since sent some money home to my English account, so I would be interested in some "leftovers", should they become available. 

Ponch

There will indeed by a leftover bundle. We'll make the official announcement tomorrow, I think. Please have your credit card handy and give a generously as you can. Prostitutes Server bills aren't cheap, you know. :cool:

AGA

Yeah, the "server" won't "administrate" itself, you know.

miguel

This reminds me of Botswana, 1967, I wasn't there but that's not important, Ghost: Portuguese wise men come with tricles (that's a set of 3 testicles).

Ghost

Now I'll never get that picture of chanting, joyful, tricyle-riding wisemen out of my head. ;-D

Yay for leftovers!

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

I like the email notification idea.

Retro Wolf

I'm a baker by trade, it's disappointing that there were no actual baked goods! Ponch shaped cookies anyone?

Adeel

Quote from: Oldschool_Wolf on Sun 08/06/2014 18:15:38
I'm a baker by trade, it's disappointing that there were no actual baked goods! Ponch shaped cookies anyone?

Yes, please. Send them to my place immediately!

Ponch

Okay, by popular demand (because some people can't read giant red letters at the top of the forum :wink: ), the bake sale is back on for ONE WEEK. If you missed it the first time around, now's your chance to get some fine leftovers. See the first post for details! :cheesy:

Radiant

This time, let's put it in green letters at the bottom of the forum.

miguel

Or maybe do the spammings of the mailin'

Ghost

Sale-Tan luvs ya.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk