Blue Lobe Inc. (Now Free)

Started by Baron, Tue 06/05/2014 02:58:20

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainD

Was meaning to remind you about this actually, but forgot.  Good job you remembered all by yourself! :grin:

kconan

Cool!  Fun game made even funner by being free.

Mandle

What an amazing contribution to the AGS library of true classics!!!

I just played it through this afternoon while dodging how much work I still have to do on my MAGS project...

The game both inspired and shamed me on how much work actually needs to go into a game to make it good...

SOOOOOO...I'm off to do some actual work!

{Also: DAMN! Cat, your American southern accent is incredible!!!! I almost probably nearly shit myself when I saw in the credits that that voice was you!!!

...oh wait...

forget the "probably" and the "nearly"....

and the "almost"...

Ummmm...Work on my own project continues forthwith!!!

{After a brief pause to figure out how to clean up my....Erm...how to close the brackets properly...

}
}

Baron

Shadow1000

Well done! Great light-hearted entertainment. Great team effort. Cute theme and I loved the game-within-a-game.

Cheers

SHADOW

Ponch

Incredibly sexy voice work in this game! :=

Baron

Quote from: Ponch on Mon 23/11/2015 16:11:18
Incredibly sexy voice work in this game! :=

Aw, shucks....  I've never had my nasal drone referred to as sexy before. :)  Wait, which voice work were you talking about again? ;)

kconan

Obviously he is referring to The Bully's soothing dulcet tones.

CaptainD

Come on people, stop being daft.  He is clearly talking about RoboVac.

Baron

Now that I've got my server back up, why not let THE PEOPLE decide who has the sexiest voice work? :=

kconan's Bully's soothing dulcet tones.

CaptainD's devastating blue-eyed RoboVac

I don't know how to start a poll so you'll just have to vote here.  The winner will feature both prominently and scantily-clad in an AGS fund-raising calendar, so do vote wisely. ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk