AnasAbdin

Teaser  :P

[embed=640,390]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S1bRyZ0vhk[/embed]

Edit:
Direct forum player link:

Stupot

AnasAbdin

I see Stu has been teased  (laugh)

This is a cut scene video in the game with original midi music. The only AGS part is the character sprite at 0:13  (roll)

AnasAbdin

UPDATE #14
[August 26th 2015]

Thanks for all of your support ;-D Tardigrades has been Greenlit!

AprilSkies

www.apemarina.altervista.org

AnasAbdin

Superkumi

Congratulations!
Good luck with whatever remains until release.

Blondbraid

This game looks awesome and I like the feel and themes, I'll definitely check it out on steam.

AnasAbdin

Thanks Yonatan  :)

Blondbraid: Thanks and best of luck on your amazing project  ;-D

Fitz

AnasAbdin

Thanks Fitz ;-D
Can't be specific but the English version will be out around new year hopefully (Still depending on family issues)

Bavolis

AnasAbdin

Thanks Bavolis ;-D

Here's the new trailer after all of your advises combined (laugh)
[embed=640,390]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAYPn3kpsNU[/embed]

Blondbraid

AnasAbdin

Thanks Blondbraid for your support and suggestions on improving the trailer :)

AnasAbdin

Last night I had a quick chance to sit and code. I created a little mini-game you can play with the Titan crew through the communicator. It can be used to manipulate the crews' moods and trigger events as well.

AnasAbdin

UPDATE #15
[September 28th 2015]

The first character from the rival team in this game have been born a few days ago. Her name is Natasha of Erum. Strong personality and very well equipped with feminine weapons.

Here's a pun from Alien  :P

Natasha's appearance gives more diversity to the story. You can build a relationship with her which could trigger different paths as well with Alex, and in the events of the game (talk about more programming!) Been also working on more music backgrounds and sound effects. Within this weekend I'd be wrapping up Titan's entire scenes and preparing drawing the next location hint:
Spoiler
[close]

SilverSpook

She looks great, and kind of creepy!  She'll make an excellent antagonist, and/or love interest, I'm sure.  I like the spot-on Alien Resurrection reference as well.

josiah1221

I've been following this game since the beginning, and it just keeps getting better and better!!! Great job, can't wait for the final result :grin:

Quote from: SilverSpook on Tue 29/09/2015 23:23:48
She looks great, and kind of creepy!  She'll make an excellent antagonist, and/or love interest, I'm sure.  I like the spot-on Alien Resurrection reference as well.

Agreed! I also like the Aliens reference with the "Power Loader"!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk