Tardigrades ©

Started by AnasAbdin, Thu 08/05/2014 17:29:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Slasher

Looking good and waiting for the game release (nod)

AnasAbdin

Thanks buddy :) can't give a release date though :-[

arj0n

This really looks amazing!
Great piece of work, Anas!!

AnasAbdin

Thanks arj0n :) Looking forward your projects ;)

Gurok

Everything I see makes me more excited about this game. I know you know this, but the more cutscenes, the better. What I've seen so far in the short clips has been very immersive.

Also, great work on the new avatar. A little sad that it's lost that pixeled feel. I saw a portrait you posted to Twitter too. You're getting pretty darn good at those things.
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

AnasAbdin

Thanks Gurok ;-D
I am working indeed on a new cutscene.
Glad you like the avatar. I usually draw portraits while listening to AGS podcasts 8-)

Cassiebsg

Spoilers
Spoiler

Ufff!!! Glad he managed to grab Simon! :-D
Spoiler

Great stuff there! (nod)
[close]
[close]
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

selmiak

I love that spacesuit for the cat with even a flexible tail part! ;-D

Blondbraid

Simon may just be the cutest cat I've ever seen in a video game! ;-D
The teaser sure have me intrigued!

AnasAbdin

Glad to see a few got teased (laugh) (laugh)

Cassiebsg: Thanks! And no spoilers no worries 8-) I intended not to include speech in the teaser or show what's lurking in space and waiting for them 8-0

selmiak: Glad to hear that ;) Also, I truly believe the universe was designed for cats. We only happen to serve them.

Blondbraid: Thanks! He's the cutest cat I've ever seen in life :-[ (laugh)

Spoiler
[close]

AnasAbdin

<< previous pages

First glimpse at The Spark: ;-D

Page 5
Spoiler
[close]
Page 6
Spoiler
[close]
Page 7
Spoiler
[close]
Page 8
Spoiler
[close]

next pages>>

Blondbraid

Those comic panels looks fantastic, really beautiful, and It's fun to see how the titular little tardigrades fit into the story! ;-D

SilverSpook

Great job there!  Tardigrades kind of look like ant-eaters crossed with spiders, and an amoeba. :)

AnasAbdin

Thanks Blondbraid ;-D glad you like it!
SilverSpook: now I'm confused which title is easier: "ant-eaters crossed with spiders, and an amoeba" or Tardigrades :P

SilverSpook

Long titles are pretty trendy nowadays with the hipster crowd :)

selmiak

...as a re acronyms, like AECWS AAA. This also suggest this is a tripple A title with lots of fancy 3D worlds ;)

Martyn

Wow... those comics are realy nice! :shocked:

Man... when i see and read all stuff in here i get so stressed, how the ... do you guys organizes everything? For me it's a masterpiece already. :smiley:

SilverSpook

I think the subtext of the last three posts, Anas, is that you need to hire on Pixar, or at least Matt Damon and Ridley Scott and upgrade Tardigrades to a blockbuster 2001-esque space epic, for Occulus Rift.  :)

AnasAbdin

Quote from: SilverSpook on Sun 07/02/2016 19:35:37
I think the subtext of the last three posts, Anas, is that you need to hire on Pixar, or at least Matt Damon and Ridley Scott and upgrade Tardigrades to a blockbuster 2001-esque space epic, for Occulus Rift.  :)

...aaand now I have 9457498574937859435 more plans added to the queue  (laugh)

selmiak: I was a little confused but I think I should say.. thanks?   :-[  (laugh)

Martyn: I got goosebumps when I read your comment. Coming from an artist like you is really awesome, Thanks!  ;-D For the record, I'm working alone on the project  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk