Tardigrades ©

Started by AnasAbdin, Thu 08/05/2014 17:29:56

Previous topic - Next topic

jwalt

Quote from: Hobo on Tue 04/09/2018 00:01:42
Also, those pixel animations look incredible, you really are the master of wind and water, no matter the art style.

Don't know, but I may have stumbled on someone who is better with locations and water.  ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7CvUxB20LM

Haven't been following the legal issues, but I'm always blown away by AnasAbdin's images.

AnasAbdin

thank you all for the heart warming words <3 knowing how much you all are putting me in your positive thoughts wipes out all the negativity coming from the hack attempts and trolls being directed towards me and this project through all my social media accounts.

Here's a screenshot combining some of the pixel art I'm working on with an Ethane lake on Titan, you can record videos to play them later. Maybe you can catch a weird phenomenon or two ;)

shaun9991

Looking gorgeous as always Anas!! :-D :-D :-D
Support Cloak and Dagger Games on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=460039

AnasAbdin

Thank you Shaun <3

Well, production have taken a legal path for Tardigrades. The amount of trolls and spammers are growing exponentially. Today alone, just as I was checking my blog to post an update I had to clean 290 spam comments.

Here's an update putting The Emitter spaceship from 2014 in comparison with the Klingon's ship using the same method of communication referred to a Signal Emitter too.

Blondbraid

That last gif looks awesome, It'll be exciting to see how the different gravity will affect gameplay!

AnasAbdin

Thank you Blondbraid! I did different gravity settings for different parts of the solar system (laugh)

Here's a new screenshot:

Temple of Carter II

dactylopus

Really nice animation.  I love the feel of this game.  Keep up the good work!

AnasAbdin

Thank you dactylopus! :-*

josiah1221

Very nice and realistic light effect. Those lovely magic pixels :)

Click'd

If I may: The pupils should contract.

AnasAbdin

Quote from: josiah1221 on Sat 03/11/2018 22:31:25
Very nice and realistic light effect. Those lovely magic pixels :)

Thank you josiah! Glad you liked it ;-D

Quote from: ClickClickClick on Sat 03/11/2018 23:21:19
If I may: The pupils should contract.

Of course you may, but shouldn't the pupils dilate before the light instead? :P

Click'd

I point out one thing at a time.

ManicMatt

This game is gonna be a future classic, I can tell!

AnasAbdin

Quote from: Too much clicking on Sun 04/11/2018 03:55:28
I point out one thing at a time.

But.. but you click too much :(

Quote from: ManicMatt on Fri 16/11/2018 21:32:11
This game is gonna be a future classic, I can tell!

Thank you! This means a lot to me :-*

Here's a new screenshot! Better leave this place, it gets weird and scary at night 8-0
(I might tilt the sun rays.. too lazy now (laugh)(roll) )

selmiak

this is beautiful anas! :-D 8-0

Jack

Beautiful background. How long does one like this take you?

AnasAbdin

Quote from: selmiak on Fri 23/11/2018 20:42:54
this is beautiful anas! :-D 8-0

Thanks sel! Glad you like it 8-)

Quote from: Jack on Fri 23/11/2018 23:20:38
Beautiful background. How long does one like this take you?

Thanks Jack! Nature backgrounds usually take around 7 hours to complete. This one took me 5 hours since I've been practicing a lot lately.

josiah1221

Wow, love those beautiful Autumn colors and that mesmerizing glow! 8-0 And yes I totally agree, I definite classic in the making! (nod)

dactylopus

That background is spectacular.  So real, and it evokes that autumnal mood really well.  Great job!  I love how the character feels so natural in this nature.  The use of light is striking!

AnasAbdin

Thank you josiah and dactylopus :)
Without the glow, this background uses less than 20 colors in the original size file (roll)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk