Author Topic: Tardigrades ©  (Read 300363 times)

Re: Tardigrades ©
« Reply #900 on: 13 Feb 2019, 04:55 »
Neat looking game, can I ask what language this is made in?   :shocked:

I am currently banned from star trek fan sites due to my criticisms of the Star Trek Discovery series and their actions against you.  They're pretty bias against you over there.  The fans and the brand are not what they used to be,  I'm ashamed to say.  I have a small website of my own, it's not much but I posted an apology to you at http://www.trekforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1546&sid=0850cbf5b7354219225b668dca4e582c on behalf of myself and whatever decent star trek fans out there that are left.  Sorry for the actions of CBS and moronic Discovery fandom.  Wish you the best and full support!

AnasAbdin

• Peace, Love and AGS
« Reply #901 on: 06 Mar 2019, 16:25 »
Thank you all for the kind words and wishes, warms my heart  :)  :)  :)
welcome to the forums marsh8472 and thanks a lot for your support <3

Here's an [ update ] on the lawsuit.

and he's an in-production screenshot (still rough.. needs tons of polishing):

Who [what] lives here? Where does this tunnel lead to? Why is this tunnel shaped and sized like this?  (roll)  ???  8-0

Slasher

• slasher
    • I can help with AGS tutoring
    • Lifetime Achievement Award Winner
    • I can help with scripting
    • I can help with story design
    • Slasher worked on a game that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #902 on: 06 Mar 2019, 17:46 »
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful  (nod)

Tabata

• mouse-fetishist & smiley-maniac
« Reply #903 on: 06 Mar 2019, 18:05 »
You never fail to amaze me! 
Your stunning animations show scenes I love to explore!

Here's an [ update ] on the lawsuit.
I like the direction that appears to come up (according to your report in the blog) and I am really glad that you have the strength to go the way you did without giving up.
Law is at your side and you deserve to also have the court at your site, too.
I wish they'll demonstrate with their verdict to the world clearly that it doesn't depend on how big or mighty a company is but just to have the better arguments to become a winner here.

« Reply #904 on: 06 Mar 2019, 19:08 »
Every scene breathes so much life! A masterpiece in every sense of the word! (nod)

« Reply #905 on: 06 Mar 2019, 21:14 »
That screenshot is really nice.  I look forward to seeing the polished version in the game.

As for the case, it's nice to get an update.  I can't believe the audacity of the company.  I don't want to speak too soon, but it sounds like their case is quite weak.  Best of luck moving forward.

« Reply #906 on: 06 Mar 2019, 22:23 »
That last screenshot is just lovely, I could definitively see someone printing it out and hanging it up on their wall!  8-0

You should totally consider releasing some wallpapers of the game environments as a cool bonus dlc!

Anyway, best of luck with the case and I really hope you'll be able to complete the game without hindrance.

CrashPL

• The dinosaur guy
    • I can help with AGS tutoring
    • I can help with animation
    • I can help with characters
    • I can help with play testing
    • I can help with scripting
    • I can help with translating
    • CrashPL worked on a game that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #907 on: 08 Mar 2019, 07:07 »
Lovely screenshot, lovely animation, this is gonna be one beautiful and polished game! :D
And best of luck with the CBS! it's truly saddening to see they're still stalling the case like that...

AnasAbdin

• Peace, Love and AGS
« Reply #908 on: 23 Mar 2019, 11:13 »
Slasher: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!  :-*

I like the direction that appears to come up (according to your report in the blog) and I am really glad that you have the strength to go the way you did without giving up.

Never give up my rights  (nod)
Thank you Tabby for the kind words  :-* :-* :-*

josiah1221: Thank you so much! Always great to hear from you  ;-D

dactylopus: Thanks! I really hope you enjoy Tardigrades when its completed!

That last screenshot is just lovely, I could definitively see someone printing it out and hanging it up on their wall!  8-0
You should totally consider releasing some wallpapers of the game environments as a cool bonus dlc!

Thanks Blondbraid for the kind words! I will definitely make dlc backgrounds  ;-D

CrashPL: Thanks! And look who's talking about great polished games!

Here's a new update post from my blog about the lawsuit. I have to warn you though, put logic and intelligence away while reading it  (roll)

[ !protectable ]

Bavolis

• Just past the Gnarled Scar.
    • Bavolis worked on a game that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • Bavolis worked on a game that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #909 on: 30 Mar 2019, 14:36 »
I think you started a trend: