Tardigrades ©

Started by AnasAbdin, Thu 08/05/2014 17:29:56

Previous topic - Next topic

marsh8472

Neat looking game, can I ask what language this is made in?   :shocked:

I am currently banned from star trek fan sites due to my criticisms of the Star Trek Discovery series and their actions against you.  They're pretty bias against you over there.  The fans and the brand are not what they used to be,  I'm ashamed to say.  I have a small website of my own, it's not much but I posted an apology to you at http://www.trekforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=4=1546&sid=0850cbf5b7354219225b668dca4e582c on behalf of myself and whatever decent star trek fans out there that are left.  Sorry for the actions of CBS and moronic Discovery fandom.  Wish you the best and full support!

AnasAbdin

Thank you all for the kind words and wishes, warms my heart  :)  :)  :)
welcome to the forums marsh8472 and thanks a lot for your support <3

Here's an [ update ] on the lawsuit.

and he's an in-production screenshot (still rough.. needs tons of polishing):

Who [what] lives here? Where does this tunnel lead to? Why is this tunnel shaped and sized like this?  (roll)  ???  8-0

Slasher

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful  (nod)

Tabata

You never fail to amaze me! 
Your stunning animations show scenes I love to explore!

Quote from: AnasAbdin on Wed 06/03/2019 16:25:33
Here's an [ update ] on the lawsuit.
I like the direction that appears to come up (according to your report in the blog) and I am really glad that you have the strength to go the way you did without giving up.
Law is at your side and you deserve to also have the court at your site, too.
I wish they'll demonstrate with their verdict to the world clearly that it doesn't depend on how big or mighty a company is but just to have the better arguments to become a winner here.

josiah1221

Every scene breathes so much life! A masterpiece in every sense of the word! (nod)

dactylopus

That screenshot is really nice.  I look forward to seeing the polished version in the game.

As for the case, it's nice to get an update.  I can't believe the audacity of the company.  I don't want to speak too soon, but it sounds like their case is quite weak.  Best of luck moving forward.

Blondbraid

That last screenshot is just lovely, I could definitively see someone printing it out and hanging it up on their wall!  8-0

You should totally consider releasing some wallpapers of the game environments as a cool bonus dlc!

Anyway, best of luck with the case and I really hope you'll be able to complete the game without hindrance.

CrashPL

Lovely screenshot, lovely animation, this is gonna be one beautiful and polished game! :D
And best of luck with the CBS! it's truly saddening to see they're still stalling the case like that...

AnasAbdin

Slasher: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!  :-*

Quote from: Tabata on Wed 06/03/2019 18:05:27
I like the direction that appears to come up (according to your report in the blog) and I am really glad that you have the strength to go the way you did without giving up.

Never give up my rights  (nod)
Thank you Tabby for the kind words  :-* :-* :-*

josiah1221: Thank you so much! Always great to hear from you  ;-D

dactylopus: Thanks! I really hope you enjoy Tardigrades when its completed!

Quote from: Blondbraid on Wed 06/03/2019 22:23:52
That last screenshot is just lovely, I could definitively see someone printing it out and hanging it up on their wall!  8-0
You should totally consider releasing some wallpapers of the game environments as a cool bonus dlc!

Thanks Blondbraid for the kind words! I will definitely make dlc backgrounds  ;-D

CrashPL: Thanks! And look who's talking about great polished games!

Here's a new update post from my blog about the lawsuit. I have to warn you though, put logic and intelligence away while reading it  (roll)

[ !protectable ]

Bavolis

sawyer

So like when will this game be released.??

AnasAbdin

I am trying to get back on track after my father's passing. It's been weeks and here's my first progress:

I won't ask any of you about the cameo, you're all adventure games professionals and already know it:

dactylopus

That's such a peaceful setting.  Well done!

AnasAbdin

Thank you dactylopus! I hope you like it with the natural background sounds too  :)

Mandle

I have been catching up with the legal issues surrounding this project today with a metric-fuck-ton of shock.

There is no possibility that this is a coincidence...

Someone at PBS stole your ideas and you deserve a fair cut of the pay that the credited writers got.

Please keep us updated on the lawsuit!

AnasAbdin

Thanks Mandle. If you want to see a thorough legal review you can check Nick Rekieta of Rekieta Law Channel on YouTube. He's an expert and he downloads all the official legal documents and analyses them word by word.

This is his first video (please make sure no food or liquids are in your mouth when you look at the video thumbnail):
Spoiler

and this is a follow up (shows the way they are playing with deadlines):
Spoiler

AnasAbdin

New screenshot. Still needs work though.

Sorry your majesty; but the space between us is tremendous.

And here's a new video regarding the trolling/abuse I've been getting..

Spoiler

Ben X

That really sucks that you're having to go through that - some people are awful.

One seeming discrepancy - almost 4 mins into that video, he characterises CBS' promise not to sue you as a middle finger, but this RPS article says that's all you were asking for...

AnasAbdin

Ben X: Huge difference between being scared from a phone call that might happen anytime not knowing what would be the offer, and what they actually offered. First of, they didn't bother contacting me until they were pressured by the article. Then the call was between me, my lawyers and theirs. It is an insult to make such an offer specially that those offers are two-way so they wanted to make sure I won't sue. This offer was a threat to crush my project. They promised another call but they kept running away with excuses. All doors were closed, I couldn't risk completing this huge project and have it shut down with a signature. I had to force my rights.

Ben X

Quote from: AnasAbdin on Sat 01/06/2019 15:04:02
This offer was a threat to crush my project ... I couldn't risk completing this huge project and have it shut down with a signature.

Wouldn't a settlement where they agreed not to sue you be insurance against this happening? Could they close your project down without suing you?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk