Tardigrades ©

Started by AnasAbdin, Thu 08/05/2014 17:29:56

Previous topic - Next topic

arj0n

AnasAbdin

josiah1221: LOL always careful (laugh)

ThreeOhFour: Thanks! Glad you liked it :-*

BlondBraid: I built the ship :P you wanna tell me you wouldn't want to take a shower under the stars?!

arj0n: Thanks! Looks sexy when you say it with that cga wink ;)

Blondbraid

Quote from: AnasAbdin on Thu 01/06/2017 09:45:11
BlondBraid: I built the ship :P you wanna tell me you wouldn't want to take a shower under the stars?!
But what about aliens being able to look into the window? :shocked:
https://media4.giphy.com/media/12ztuMySiacb1m/giphy.gif

AnasAbdin

Quote from: Blondbraid on Thu 01/06/2017 16:07:33
But what about aliens being able to look into the window? :shocked:
https://media4.giphy.com/media/12ztuMySiacb1m/giphy.gif

8-0 Creepy!

Well, I guess I owe you an explanation then :)
Without going into details or spoiling the story, characters manipulation is an important tool in Tardigrades. Peaking from outside the shower window may reveal secrets and affairs between NPCs..

Blondbraid

Quote from: AnasAbdin on Thu 01/06/2017 21:58:56
Well, I guess I owe you an explanation then :)
Without going into details or spoiling the story, characters manipulation is an important tool in Tardigrades. Peaking from outside the shower window may reveal secrets and affairs between NPCs..
Space Opera and soap opera all in one? :)

dactylopus

SilverSpook

Scandalous! I hope we get a least a few sex scenes, what with all of this teasing.  If you show a gun in the first act, you must use it in the third! ;)

AnasAbdin

Lol soap :-D
Quote from: SilverSpook on Sun 04/06/2017 20:35:35
Scandalous! I hope we get a least a few sex scenes, what with all of this teasing.  If you show a gun in the first act, you must use it in the third! ;)

Third act? You think I'd put you on the wait for that long? :=

AnasAbdin

A few stills from an animated cut scene:

security cam showing a lonely man on Enceladus? Better get ready 8-)

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

SilverSpook

Spacedating, not for the faint of heart! Great work man!

Bavolis

Nice! You know anybody brave enough to make a cutscene that focuses on zoomed-in hands has some art skills.

AnasAbdin

Thanks Cassiebsg and SilverSpook :)

Quote from: Bavolis on Sat 10/06/2017 19:27:37
Nice! You know anybody brave enough to make a cutscene that focuses on zoomed-in hands has some art skills.

Thanks! And each finger is like a character with a different personality :~( (laugh)

Blondbraid

Awesome animation! Inspecting her new manicure? :)

AnasAbdin

Riaise

The animation is fantastic! ;-D

AnasAbdin

Thanks Riaise! Got more for you :-D

This week I was drawing cut scenes 24/7. And that only produced a few minutes of animations (laugh)

First I did some touch ups with the shower room, by adding a few glass blocks to the front wall for some teasing pixels (laugh)

Then created a GUI that I called "gGlory" and used buttons sprites from the already made sign language GUIs..

If you managed to discover a newly drilled hole on one of the toilets dividers by Aziz, you might be able to obtain an inventory item in an interesting alternative way. If you're more forward, you can change Aziz's mood to alter later events in the game's story and puzzles.

Should you be anonymous? Or should you cancel the whole thing? What if Aziz doesn't create that hole, could you drill one yourself? Those are all options available with the non-linearity behavior of Tardigrades.

luisdementia

Looks amazing. One of my most anticipated video games so far.

AnasAbdin

Thank you luisdementia very kind of you. You're one of the most anticipated friends I'd like to see trying Tardigrades (nod)

Just to give a quick comparison of how gifs are yucky and reduce the quality of the actual videos..
Here's Uranus revealing gif:

And here's a still from the video:

AnasAbdin

Once I start animating, I'm unstoppable 8-) :P

Yolanda injured:

Aziz smoke update:

I also have a few space scenes that you can check on my twitter ;-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk