Tardigrades ©

Started by AnasAbdin, Thu 08/05/2014 17:29:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Blondbraid

The last screenshot with the lava and menacing clouds looks awesome, ever thought about adding Heavy Metal album covers as tie-in merchandise? 8-)

selmiak

awesome stuff there anas! :-D

AnasAbdin

Thank you all! :-* :-* :-* <3 <3 <3

Quote from: Blondbraid on Thu 16/11/2017 15:33:18
ever thought about adding Heavy Metal album covers as tie-in merchandise? 8-)

Lol I'd make metal covers for free (laugh) just hope some band sees it!

Here's the animated version after editing the foreground (some loops may not be seamless because different elements have different frames count per loop)

Cassiebsg

You shame us all. :-[ :~(
You keep raising the bar! :-D
Great job.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

eri0o

the lava falling on the left is as hypnotic as chocolate fountain for me. 8-0

SilverSpook

Yeah I was just thinking of a soft-serve ice cream machine but serving some sort of mango-orange sherbet!

But yes, looking amazing! As a guy from an island with actual erupting volcanoes on it and who lives on a cooled lava flow, I can say that the depiction looks pretty accurate!

CaptainD

That is so good I'm completely lost for words.

dactylopus

Gorgeous.  I'm afraid I would end up staying in this room too long.

CaptainD

Quote from: dactylopus on Tue 21/11/2017 00:23:04
Gorgeous.  I'm afraid I would end up staying in this room too long.

I think Anas will create a "Sorry, you died of heat exposure" screen for this very eventuality! (laugh)

Blondbraid

Quote from: SilverSpook on Sun 19/11/2017 20:30:34
Yeah I was just thinking of a soft-serve ice cream machine but serving some sort of mango-orange sherbet!

But yes, looking amazing! As a guy from an island with actual erupting volcanoes on it and who lives on a cooled lava flow, I can say that the depiction looks pretty accurate!
Funny, the stream of lava reminds me of liquid honey! :)

AnasAbdin

Lol thanks all! If lava makes you hungry then be my guest (laugh)

Here's a room that I will need much more help to achieve that bend effect on the background. The rocky wall is still not done along with a few lot of details :-[

Anyone interested please pm me.

dactylopus

Another great room with wonderful animations.  Good job, Anas!  Keep them coming!

josiah1221

Wait, what?! Does my mind deceive more or is this an updated pic from the original post? ;) I thought it looked good before but now 8-0 The lighting and animation are most lovely!

AnasAbdin

Thanks dactylopus ;-D

Eagle eye josiah1221: thanks! You are correct. I moved the elevator higher near the center of the room. It was originally meant to be like this. I will still add tons of elements and fix that rocky wall 8-)

dactylopus

It looks like he's moving around on the inside of some weird torus shape.  Am I seeing this correctly?

Blondbraid

Quote from: dactylopus on Wed 27/12/2017 10:18:28
It looks like he's moving around on the inside of some weird torus shape.  Am I seeing this correctly?
I see it too when you pointed it out, is the elevator supposed to be moving down a bending tunnel?
But it looks pretty cool with the golden glow behind the rocks.

AnasAbdin

Quote from: dactylopus on Wed 27/12/2017 10:18:28

I love you.

Blondbraid you are also correct.
This is a torus shaped tunnel inside this asteroid:

One of the exits leads to this room:

I'm so glad the torus feeling is obviously felt (laugh)

Matti

Yes, it's a very nice effect and the torus shape is recognizable :) Keep it up!

Click'd

You shouldn't put the word "Windows" on that bluescreen. Intellectual property and stuff.

AnasAbdin

Thanks Matti :)

Quote from: ClickClickClick on Wed 27/12/2017 12:18:14
You shouldn't put the word "Windows" on that bluescreen. Intellectual property and stuff.

Licensed 8-)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk