Tardigrades ©

Started by AnasAbdin, Thu 08/05/2014 17:29:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Jojo_the_monkey

I hope you will inform us about the development of your game, whatever decision you take.
I should have listened to my mother---I should have practised.

Haggis

Sorry for the news, some people in this world have no shame, but 100% agree with Stupot - at least it's done now, allowing you to focus purely on delivering what is certainly looking like a stand out game that a lot of us are looking forward to experiencing!

AnasAbdin

Slasher: Thanks man. I'm still fighting.

Durq: The game is not far from completion. I don't know if I can even release it now without trouble.

CrashPL: Thanks! I'd be honored when you do :)

MiteWiseacreLives!: Thanks! I can't wait to hear your opinion after playing!

shaun: Do you really think I'd give up easily?

Jojo_the_monkey: I will always provide updates.

Haggis: Thanks. I am focusing on Tardigrades, sometimes the legal part takes place as well  ;)

Well, I am still fighting. I filed an appeal and my dear friend Gary Buechler (Nerdrotic) helped me set up a go fund me campaign. I am planning to expand my defense team with more legal consultation and computer networking experts. What happened so far is not denying similarities, actually it was the other way around. But I was stripped from my rights to copyright my own ideas so the case was dismissed. This is serious and means non of us as indie game developers have rights to our own games even when a copyright is registered.

Please feel free to share the link to the fund me page, and please contact me if you have any concern regarding protecting your work.

Link:
Justice For Anas - Star Trek Lawsuit Appeal

Edit: Video:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk