A Landlord's Dream

Started by Michael2968, Thu 12/02/2015 14:50:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael2968

I am at the section in the room with the
Spoiler
landlord computer but I can't figure out what to do. I think I have done pretty much everything and I think the solution is something to do with the tickets but I can't figure out the numbers.
[close]
I would appreciate any hints.

Thanks,
Michael

LostTrainDude

Hi!

First of all:
Spoiler
There's a bug that happens if you close the terminal window and go back to the mainframe room. If you do that you can't go back to the terminal. Apologies about that, but currently the only way to solve this is to reload the game before entering the room!
[close]

Then:
Spoiler
You can't revert the firmware to a previous version if you haven't solved all the opened tickets. The "available commands" list in the tktsys menu should be pretty straightforward.
[close]

Tell me if you need a more detailed help :)
"We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing."

Michael2968

Hi, well my problem is I know how to
Spoiler
type in the two different commands in the menu you mentioned but nothing happens when I type them in even if I try to put numbers after them. Are there certain numbers that have to be typed in after the commands in the list are typed in?
[close]

Thanks,
Michael

Isxek

(Admins, if this post is in the wrong section, please feel free to move it to the appropriate one. Thanks!)

Is everyone able to play this game in full-screen? I'm only able to get this on a friend's Win8.1 x64 machine:

Here are my current settings for this game:

I've tried unchecking the "Enable side borders" and "Enable top & bottom borders" but no joy.

I've played far too many AGS games now to know a 320x200 game should be able to get into full-screen. :grin: So, any hints?

AndyfromVA

Quote from: Michael2968 on Sat 14/02/2015 13:06:23
Hi, well my problem is I know how to
Spoiler
type in the two different commands in the menu you mentioned but nothing happens when I type them in even if I try to put numbers after them. Are there certain numbers that have to be typed in after the commands in the list are typed in?
[close]

Thanks,
Michael

never mind

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk