Newbies introduce yourselves here!

Started by Queen Kara, Wed 21/04/2004 00:20:48

Previous topic - Next topic

heltenjon

Quote from: nina14 on Fri 22/03/2024 09:59:43Hello, I'm new to this forum. I'm Nina and I'm 29 years old. I live in France. I'm learning video game creation and I use Adventure Game Studio.
I often play video games and now I play to the last Zelda on Switch.
Have a nice day!
Welcome! We are glad to have you. This is a friendly place, so look around, join conversations or competitions, and read up on technical tips. Hope to play a game you have made in the future.  ;-D

ShortWlf

Hello, i am not new to AGS, but i am returning to the community to come up with some of the best information to make a fun adventure game, with ideas and help with the community, i am knowledgeable with most languages of coding, and graphical development, 2d / 3d, and even painting, i have been doing game development since i was a teenager, same with programming, if anyone has any questions i would be willing to help myself, also welcome to ags, they do have some amazing people here!

RafaMGames

Hello everyone, my name is Rafael and I'm from Brazil. I am a professional translator and hobbyist developer, looking to meet people here and possibly team up for AGS projects. Thank you!

RootBound

Welcome, @RafaMGames ! Glad to have you here.  :)
They/them. Here are some of my games:

Rik_Vargard

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk