Latency - A Cyberpunk Adventure

Started by Calin Leafshade, Sat 31/05/2014 09:08:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Stupot

This looks awesome. Can't wait for this summer! :cool:

kaput

This looks incredible. I especially like the concept art and the art in general. Looking forward to it!

frenzykitty

I was so inspired by these screens and the concept for this game, that I put together an unofficial teaser video. Hope it's okay that I post it here?

http://youtu.be/TSwy5OKk-mM

Enjoy!

selmiak

wow, totally, cool. even cooler would be if you make these latnency pixels floating towards the cam destroy and reunite with the url!

Calin Leafshade

Azure

We've not updated for a while so I thought I'd give an update. The end of Summer release date was a little optimistic, but we're hoping that the game will be playable from start to finish in the next week or so. Which I guess will mean our first Alpha build!
I did a playthough of what we had so far during our last meeting, making what I hope are final dialogue edits. Among a variety of small edits, I fixed the line on that screenshot and tidied up one of the puzzles. Backgrounds are now all finished.

Once the game is playable from start to finish we'll do some more playthroughs then the aim will be to lock dialogue down. This means we can give Matt the final animation list and he and Steve can finalize the layout of some of the more complex in game cut scenes. We'll also sort the final audio ( music, SFX and VO) ready for beta.

( we're also updating the screenshots so keep an eye out for those)
www.voiceacting.space - Casting Calls for voice actors

Mati256

Good to know. I'm really looking forward for this game!
My Blog! (En Español)

Calin Leafshade

Hey guys!

I've just updated the first post with some new screenshots.

selmiak

Lasca

AprilSkies

www.apemarina.altervista.org

Adder

This is looking wonderful!  Such great images!  Definitely looking forward to giving it a play!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk