Technobabylon [RELEASED]

Started by Technocrat, Sun 01/06/2014 15:19:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Gilbert

Blackthorne

Awesome! This is going to be a great game.

Bt
-----------------------------------
"Enjoy Every Sandwich" - Warren Zevon

http://www.infamous-quests.com

Dave Gilbert

Today we finished recording all of the VO for the three player characters! We're using a real studio this time - one with a booth and a mixer board and everything. A far cry from my bedroom and audacity, that's for sure. I am quite proud of how it's turning out, so I thought I'd share some samples.

Arielle Siegel as Dr. Max Lao
Crystal Lonnquist as Latha Sesame

Gurok

Audacity's the best!
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Technocrat

From the sound of it, everyone's been having far too much fun in the recording! :-D

Sslaxx

Quote from: Technocrat on Tue 04/11/2014 09:30:23
From the sound of it, everyone's been having far too much fun in the recording! :-D
Doing a commentary?
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

Dave Gilbert

Mandle

Nice crisp sound with excellent voice acting!!!

Dave Gilbert

Yeah it only took 9 years and 13 games to finally get out of my bedroom. :)

Technocrat

Technobabylon got a showing-off at AdventureX, many thanks for all those who attended. Hopefully my presentation wasn't too dull! It had virtual reality, and punk cyborgs, so beyond that I've no idea what else anyone could want.

Many thanks to Theo for the picture!

Calypso

Technobabylon is certainly one of my AGS favorites - very unique, intelligent, and atmospheric series. The new artwork is stunning and it's nice to see that Dave is helping this project reach its full potential. It deserves to get into the hands of many, many more players. I'm going to spread the word about it, for sure (and, of course, buy the game when it comes out).
Chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized.

Nathan Allen Pinard

Technocrat

More delightful work there, Nathan! :-D

Also, just in case anybody's not seen it elsewhere yet, we're looking for volunteers as extras for very small parts in Technobabylon. Fancy a speaking part in the game? Have a look at the information HERE.

Surdy

Congratulations Technocrat & Nathaniel for this amazing job. Remember me a precedent Wadjet Eye Games Primordia with his three characters and noir Gemini Rue.

I love this project Dave: I'm in love ;)

Technocrat

If you haven't seen it yet following Wadjet Eye's official announcement:

Trailer 1: Charlie Regis

CaptainD

So... much... neon...

Hobo

Quote from: CaptainD on Mon 12/01/2015 15:53:29
So... much... neon...
Yeah! Awesome, right!?

Great trailer! Does that mean that you guys have also settled on an official release date?

Technocrat

Quote from: Hobo on Mon 12/01/2015 16:01:58
Great trailer! Does that mean that you guys have also settled on an official release date?

Not yet, I'm afraid. Still just floating around with "Spring"!

Quote from: CaptainD on Mon 12/01/2015 15:53:29
So... much... neon...

It wouldn't be cyberpunk without neon, would it? That's, like, the definition of it.

Thegolddiger

I got a question is this a remake or a  re mastered version?
It's gold gold  gold is all I want

fischkopf

No... It's a original creation. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk