2034 A.C. II (AGS Bake Sale II)

Started by Ponch, Mon 26/05/2014 19:59:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron

I'll take in down in 9 hours or when seven more people buy the bundle, whichever comes first.  ;)

Frodo

Baron, the 15th is over - it's now 16 June... you can take down that eye-bleeding signature now.  :tongue:

Ponch

Quote from: Frodo on Mon 16/06/2014 01:45:23

Baron, the 15th is over - it's now 16 June... you can take down that eye-bleeding signature now.  :tongue:

She makes a good point, Baron.

If it were up to me, I'd keep that banner in your sig file for years to come.

But it's not up to me, is it?

Frodo

*Twitches*

*Blinks*

*laughs manically*

*goes insane*

:shocked:

Baron

I maintain that the eye-bleeding seizure-inducing insanity-instigating glitzy strobe signature of awesomeness was a perfectly logical response to people complaining that they had missed the month-long Bake Sale.  No one can complain now: along with the Great Wall of China, the smoke from the forest fires of Sumatran rain forest, and that growing mountain of garbage on Staten Island, our flashing Bake Sale promo signatures were one of the few human "accomplishments" that could be viewed from space. :=  Rest assured that everyone who wanted the Bake Sale bundle now has it, and that its purpose having been served, the glitzy strobe signature of awesomeness has now been retired.  At least, until the next Bake Sale.... 

Ponch

Quote from: Baron on Mon 16/06/2014 03:24:30
Rest assured that everyone who wanted the Bake Sale bundle now has it, and that its purpose having been served, the glitzy strobe signature of awesomeness has now been retired.  At least, until the next Bake Sale.... 
You made the right decision, B.

Baron

Oooooo, shiny!  Whatcha sellin', P?  Ah, who cares: take my money, just take it! :=

Ponch

I'm selling these fine leather jackets... :cool:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk