Swaggy

Started by Atelier, Sat 31/05/2014 04:19:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Atelier

On a scale of 1 - 10, how much swag d'yal; have?

Calin Leafshade

Look at my avatar.

Shit like that cannot be assigned a value.

Gurok

Calin, not assigning a value is for wimps.

My swag level has a value and that value is 9.9999999999. You need a double precision float to store that shit. I even increment it by 1 and cause a swag overflow.

Ima' call you Constance 'cause you need to learn how to declare one. Hit me up when you manage to keep it real.

#yolo #swag-diss
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Atelier

Quote from: Gurok on Sat 31/05/2014 10:18:27
I even increment it by 1 and cause a swag overflow.

This is gold, such a swaggy thing to say.

monkey424

I'm a 1.618 (or an approximate of the golden ratio). Yes, not very swagy I'm afraid. :(

faerieevenstar

Is it possible to have negative swag? :-X

Atelier

Quote from: faerieevenstar on Sun 01/06/2014 21:15:38

Well, negative swag means you don't care about accruing swag, so paradoxically negative swag is actually positive swag.

This will help you increase your swag rating:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Super-Swagilistic-Hella-Dopeness-Tshirt/dp/B00EF7UY5A

PS. I genuinely just bought this shirt, I saw a tank top version on imgur.

Adeel

Call me an old fashioned teenager, but I like Suits (i.e. Coat and Pants).

This swag culture nothing but pure crap. It's ruining class. It has stopped producing classy people. I hate it. (wtf)

Baron

What is swag, anyway?  Isn't that just slang for junk?  And isn't junk just slang for manly genitals?  So in that case....

Quote from: Calin Leafshade on Sat 31/05/2014 09:31:05
Look at my avatar.

...Calin has one of those funny cat penises that can retract inside himself when not in use (or being bathed (roll) ).

Quote from: Gurok on Sat 31/05/2014 10:18:27
Calin, not assigning a value is for wimps.  My swag level has a value and that value is 9.9999999999.

...Gurok seems to have had some sort of metric surgical enhancement because he likes to compare with others. ;)

Quote from: Ben X on Sun 01/06/2014 10:38:58
I'm a 4 :sad:

...Ben needs to come to terms with the dimensions of his own body, and accept that he just has to be the best gosh darn 4 there is. :cool:

Quote from: monkey424 on Sun 01/06/2014 13:41:03
I'm a 1.618 (or an approximate of the golden ratio). Yes, not very swagy I'm afraid. :(

...Monkey424 is presumably still prepubescent and likely has a bright future of swagginess ahead of him. :=

Quote from: faerieevenstar on Sun 01/06/2014 21:15:38

...Faerievenstar might be a female, and therefore negative swag is entirely appropriate. ;)

Quote from: Adeel S. Ahmed on Thu 03/07/2014 12:51:26

This swag culture nothing but pure crap. It's ruining class. It has stopped producing classy people. I hate it. (wtf)

...Adeel seems to enjoy dressing his swag up, although it seems to be a love-hate relationship he shares with his swag.  He resents the attention both his and other dude's swag demand from society in general, and the deleterious effect that is having on people's manners. :P

Quote from: Atelier on Sat 31/05/2014 04:19:46
On a scale of 1 - 10, how much swag d'yal; have?

...Atelier is paranoid of crotch-stuffers and wants them to announce themselves so that he can sleep better at night. (wtf) ;)

Adeel

Quote from: Baron on Thu 03/07/2014 19:22:03

...Adeel seems to enjoy dressing his swag up, although it seems to be a love-hate relationship he shares with his swag.  He resents the attention both his and other dude's swag demand from society in general, and the deleterious effect that is having on people's manners. :P

This "swag" and "yolo" culture is deleterious to a persons mental health, that I'm quite sure of. Dressing up like over grown toddlers is nothing but pure craziness. I envy the times when a proper coat, shirt and pant along with a fedora hat (optional) was a classy thing. Where is the world heading to?

Tell me, are the following people not classy? ;)

[imgzoom]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YDd6HCF59Qk/TVfTnooe5mI/AAAAAAAAAIU/x3-szNND4LA/s1600/images.jpg[/imgzoom]

Pictured above: Mohammad Ali Jinnah - The Founder of Pakistan

[imgzoom]http://londonist.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/godfather-part-II-e1390582279956.jpg[/imgzoom]

Pictured above: Al Pacino - The Protagonist of The Godfather

faerieevenstar

Might be a female? (laugh) Heh. That tickled me. I AM female, but thanks for not jumping to conclusions on gender! Can women not have swag? I wasn't entirely sure... I assumed it was what the cool kids were using to denote being fashionable or hip...

Gurok

I tip my fedora to you, Adeel.
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Baron

Quote from: faerieevenstar on Fri 04/07/2014 00:06:12
Might be a female? (laugh) Heh. That tickled me. I AM female, but thanks for not jumping to conclusions on gender!

Officially there are no girls on the internet.  Unless the rules of the internet are not being followed anymore...? (*gasp!* 8-0 ;) )

Sorry for any unintended offence. :-[

@Adeel: I was reading too quickly and for a moment was wondering how Al Pacino had time to found Pakistan between busy sets at the movie studio.... (roll)

Mati256

Quote from: Adeel S. Ahmed on Thu 03/07/2014 20:04:18
Quote from: Baron on Thu 03/07/2014 19:22:03

This "swag" and "yolo" culture is deleterious to a persons mental health, that I'm quite sure of. Dressing up like over grown toddlers is nothing but pure craziness. I envy the times when a proper coat, shirt and pant along with a fedora hat (optional) was a classy thing. Where is the world heading to?

Tell me, are the following people not classy? ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9cP-1kC3So
My Blog! (En Español)

faerieevenstar

Takes more than that to offend me dude 8-) I play World Of Warcaft, you can't offend easily and play that or you'd sit and cry the whole time (laugh)

Yeah, totes no girls on the interwebs. I must actually be a guy.. but these boobs seem to conflict with that! Oh what a conundrum!

Quote from: Baron on Fri 04/07/2014 03:11:14
Quote from: faerieevenstar on Fri 04/07/2014 00:06:12
Might be a female? (laugh) Heh. That tickled me. I AM female, but thanks for not jumping to conclusions on gender!

Officially there are no girls on the internet.  Unless the rules of the internet are not being followed anymore...? (*gasp!* 8-0 ;) )

Sorry for any unintended offence. :-[

Atelier

By the way, just in case anybody thought I'm genuinely trying to bolster my swag, I'm wearing the t-shirt so ironically it may burn me.

Ghost

I have 1D6+12 of SWAG.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk