AGS World Cup Prediction League 2014

Started by Stupot, Sat 07/06/2014 13:05:44

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainD

Congrats Vincent!  This was a fun contest - thanks Stupot+ for hosting it.

miguel

Quote from: Baron on Mon 14/07/2014 03:13:45
Quote from: miguel on Mon 14/07/2014 00:28:26
Thanks Stupot and Khris for this fun competition!
By the way, the European Qualifying phase is just near that corner...

It was fun! ;-D 

I know even less about it than football, but there is some sort of World Tournament of Ultimate Frisbee coming up in early August, if anyone is interested in another go.... ;)
I'm in! That Woman Masters Trophy got my attention!
Working on a RON game!!!!!

Vincent

Haggis

Well done Vincent and everyone else who took part. Just like a certain Portuguese number 7 I came into this tournament with dreams of personal glory, only to shame myself with performances of absolute mediocrity.

This has been a great World Cup and I was happy to see Germany win.

The only downside is that it's caused a relapse of my long standing Champo/Football Manager addition...

cat

Yay, second!

Thanks, Stupot for organising this, it was fun!

Khris

YAY!
Thanks Stu for hosting this!

Fun fact: if Germany had scored within the regular time, the top four wouldn't have changed.

Also I'm severely hungover.

tzachs

Yay, I managed to avoid relegation. ;-D
Congrats Vincent for being the league champion!
And Stupot+ for hosting, it was fun!

selmiak

coangrats to vincent, cat and cassiebsg! And to the german team! YAY!

thanks to stu and khris for hosting this and thanks to miguel for taking last place so I am not on the last place :-D

Adeel

Didn't I already predict that Germany was going to win? I even watched first half of the match for Germany solely. ;)

Also, regarding predictions for other sports, please sign me up if anyone of you ever decides to host the same for Cricket World Cup. (I thought English people were actually interested in Cricket. No?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk