GRIM FANGANDO HD!!!

Started by Armageddon, Tue 10/06/2014 03:08:21

Previous topic - Next topic

AGA

Quote from: FrankT on Fri 13/06/2014 23:28:51
Sounds awesome! What company's producing and releasing it?

From the description of the video Peder linked it's Double Fine, the company the game's creator Tim Schafer founded after finishing at LucasArts.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

I hope they only improve the visuals and don't change out the voices, etc.  This is the reason why I'll have NOTHING to do with the Gabriel Knight remake; the backgrounds don't even look 'better' than the originals, just 'different'....and the portraits are nowhere near as creative.  And no Tim Curry?  WTF is Jane Jensen thinking?  I can just imagine some weedy, focus-grouped fancy lad saying 'Do you know what Cabrit-Sans-Cor means'....and I want to spit nails.

Sslaxx

Quote from: Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens on Thu 19/06/2014 06:36:48
I hope they only improve the visuals and don't change out the voices, etc.  This is the reason why I'll have NOTHING to do with the Gabriel Knight remake; the backgrounds don't even look 'better' than the originals, just 'different'....and the portraits are nowhere near as creative.  And no Tim Curry?  WTF is Jane Jensen thinking?  I can just imagine some weedy, focus-grouped fancy lad saying 'Do you know what Cabrit-Sans-Cor means'....and I want to spit nails.
I think they have TSL's King Graham actor doing Gabriel's voice.
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

Babar

What
What
What?
This guy?
Why? Where did you hear this?
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Sslaxx

Off Phoenix's Facebook page, I think, one of their postings. There was one comment that referred to the voice as "Gabriel with a head cold".
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Well that's reassuring... (roll)

magintz

When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

Gribbler

In case somebody's interested Double Fine released making ofs of this GF remake.

Episode 1:
http://youtu.be/JNhE7zxJymE?list=UUQMxCuhm25CUS9MZKjZ2ihQ

Episode 2:
http://youtu.be/s-LSMCYjHow?list=UUQMxCuhm25CUS9MZKjZ2ihQ

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk