Pixel Trek

Started by AnasAbdin, Sun 15/06/2014 07:09:53

Previous topic - Next topic

AnasAbdin

A trekky friend showed me this, thought I might as well share it with you AGSers :)

PixelTrek

FrankT

Ok, my interest has been instantly piqued!

AnasAbdin

glad you like it FrankT ;) though I don't see any interaction except roaming around the ship (which is good btw)

Giraffadon

Very nice.

Didn't find picard though :(

Never knew there was a battle bridge.

Ryan Timothy B

Quote from: Giraffadon on Sun 15/06/2014 22:14:38
Never knew there was a battle bridge.
As far as I know it's only a Next Gen thing. The regular bridge is for the saucer section and battle bridge for the aft section (just for when they separate); I'm just not sure why they're accessible from each other in this Pixel Trek thing.

FatCactus

Amazing. I like that Riker is doing his classic leanâ€"nice attention to detail. :)

Tabata

A really cool find!

Such a lot of details and also with Tribbles - loooots of Tribbles   (laugh)

Thanks for sharing, Anas!   

AnasAbdin

You're welcome Tabata :) Glad you found the Tribbles too! Life is much more better with lots of Tribbles (laugh)

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

I wish it had been TOS, I rather despise TNG.  But it's cool either way.  Also, all Starfleet vessels have an Auxiliary Control room (aka Battlebridge in TNG) in the event of catastrophic saucer damage/destruction of main bridge.  Starfleet vessels with primary saucer sections could even separate them (like the D) and it was mentioned in the TOS episode The Apple I believe and actually happened in one of the comics (before next generation came out).  Most of the stuff that we saw in TNG existed but was never used in the original series, like the holodeck (called the rec room in The Animated Series).

Technocrat

Enterprise has way more bathrooms than you ever got to see on the show.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk