Jibble

Author Topic: Stellar Mess demo release  (Read 707 times)

Stellar Mess demo release
« on: 04 Apr 2020, 03:19 »
THE YEAR IS 1991 ...
The world is experiencing times of change, technology is growing and the Internet is finally reaching a massive crowd. In the last decade the movie franchise Stellar Battle took the world by storm, creating fans in every corner of the world. Now the net helps conspiracy theorists spread his ideas about the movie timeline and hidden messages in the script.

YOUR OPPORTUNITY IS HERE ...
Your name is Diego, a comic-book store owner from southern Argentina who believes in this theories and dreams to one day meet his platonic love the real Princess Lanor. Until one day the opportunity comes knocking down the ¿plumbing?, now you have the chance to save the Princess and help the rebellion into his battle against the evil Stellar Armada.

KEY FEATURES:
2D RETRO-STYLE POINT-AND-CLICK ADVENTURE - Travel back to the 80s in this faithfull reproduction of the adventure games from that decade.
16 COLOR PALETTE - Enjoy the artwork done in the same 16 color palette used in games like Maniac Mansion and Zak McKracken.
9VERBS UI - Allow yourself to relive the experience of the mythical 9verbs UI in point-and-clicks adventure games.
FUN PUZZLE DESIGN - Enjoy a fun-oriented puzzle design derive from lightweight storyline.

You can download the demo now from www.stellarmess.com.ar or https://tibbagames.itch.io/stellar-mess, and if you wanna know more about the game you can follow me on Twitter or Facebook at @tibbagames

Any feedback on the demo is more than welcome

Thanks!
« Last Edit: 18 Sep 2020, 15:30 by tiba79 »

Jack

• Think deviant
    • I can help with AGS tutoring
    • I can help with scripting
    • I can help with story design
    • Jack worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
Re: Stellar Mess demo release
« Reply #1 on: 04 Apr 2020, 03:46 »
Looks interesting.

Darth Mandarb

• Evil Sith Lord
  • Local Moderator
  • AGS Baker
    • Lifetime Achievement Award Winner
    • Darth Mandarb worked on one or more games that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • Darth Mandarb worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #2 on: 04 Apr 2020, 04:06 »
Looks great! Please review the forum rules and update your post with a little more information about the game! Good luck with the production!

« Reply #3 on: 21 Sep 2020, 22:21 »
I tried the demo and had great fun. The sense of humour is spot on, and the early scumm-style graphics works great. Quite good puzzles in the demo, too. The game doesn't take itself too seriously. Looking forward to further progress here! (nod)

VampireWombat

• Not a chupacabra
    • I can help with animation
    • I can help with backgrounds
    • I can help with characters
    • I can help with play testing
« Reply #4 on: 27 Sep 2020, 13:40 »
Just saw Villainy finish streaming it. Good job.