Zniw Adventure - coming 06.11.2020 on Steam!

Started by CrashPL, Sun 22/06/2014 20:49:54

Previous topic - Next topic

CrashPL

Boom, still not dead! Thanks so much for the kind words, everyone!
It's time for a new update, isn't it? 56K users beware, as this update is definitely not slower-net friendly!

And here's our good ol' pal encyclopedia, with its finalised design!

CrashPL

Since we're slowly getting to the goal, it wouldn't hurt to show some more scenes from the intro... right?

Head to our imgur dev story post for even more animated goodies!

CaptainD

Looking forward to this so much! It will all be worth it in the end :smiley:

Cassiebsg

This will be a "must have" to any respectable adventurer or dino lover.  :-D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

CrashPL

Haha, thanks so much everyone!

A quick update for today - still working hard on the bugfixes and missing animations, the pesky real life and day job still getting in the way. :/ But we're trying our best to wrap everything up and slowly drift towards the release...
And speaking of development - the project actually managed to break in some places after updating to version 3.5.0. ;) Huge props to the CW and the rest of the dev gang for quickly identifying and fixing the issues!

(this one has actually incomplete, otherwise it would be a very huge spoiler...)

Cassiebsg

Still looking awesome!
Weird how I didn't see this a couple days ago.  :-\
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

CaptainD

Almost there, Lukasz and Karolina, you will feel so amazing when you finally release this gem!  ;-D

Stupot

CrashPL

Thanks so much guys!

Also yesterday we reached a very important milestone - one of the main reasons why the game was stuck on 97% for so long...

Yep, all of the cartoon cinematics are done animation-wise. Music and sound will be a quick walk in the park, compared to the amount of work Twarda had to suffer to get these done.

If these weren't so out-of-context scenes, we could mash them together into a 5+ minutes dinosaur cartoon. (laugh)

CrashPL

We're slowly getting the ball going, after some real life seatbacks, with that pandemic and whatnot. It's been a rather intense time lately...

Nevertheless, our website is finally up and running! :-D I was planning to set it up a long time ago, but always had something more urgent to take care of.

https://zidandzniw.pl

And, as always, some more animated goodies straight from the game:

Cuiki

Wow, the graphics and animations look adorable. I remember you working on this game back when I was still active, and that was ages ago, so good on you for bringing it this far. Best of luck with the final touches!
Hmm..it's kinda steep. But with a sled I can slide down the slope.

CrashPL

Thanks so much, Cuiki! Really glad you like it!

Since our situation got much more stable and we're still working from home, I don't have to waste time driving to and from my day job, and thus made some great progress in the last three weeks. And welp, I guess I should post a bit more frequent updates here haha.

We're getting there, I can feel we're closer than ever before... Oh, and I also updated the topic name, since we're not using the old title anymore.

CaptainD

GO TEAM DINOSAUR!!!  You can do it, we believe in you Łukasz and Karolina!  ;-D ;-D

Busulon

Your game looks amazing! Very well made! I really like the encyclopedia addition. Looks like it will be the perfect adventure game for my little nieces (and not only them of course!). :-D

CrashPL

A wild Steam page update appeared! Now then, what could that mean...?  ;)

>>> https://store.steampowered.com/app/904750/Zniw_Adventure/ <<<

(speaking of, I finally changed all these old screenshots with newest ones, phew. About time!)

milkanannan

CrashPL

Well now, that definitely took a while, didn't it? But without further ado...

Looking at those 14 pages of AGS thread, that's definitely been one crazy ride, huh?

Here's also a Twitter post if you want to pass the good word around!

rongel

Congratulations! It must be really satisfying to change that 99 % to 100%!
Dreams in the Witch House on Steam & GOG

CrashPL

Thanks a lot, it definitely is exciting! ...And it fills me with anxiety, haha.

As an added bonus, have the cover artwork Twarda finished recently:

CaptainD

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!  :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk