Zniw Adventure - coming 06.11.2020 on Steam!

Started by CrashPL, Sun 22/06/2014 20:49:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Danvzare

It's going to be weird finally seeing this game complete. I honestly can't wait.  :-D

Olleh19

Quote from: CrashPL on Fri 31/01/2020 09:50:23
Thanks so much guys!

Also yesterday we reached a very important milestone - one of the main reasons why the game was stuck on 97% for so long...

Yep, all of the cartoon cinematics are done animation-wise. Music and sound will be a quick walk in the park, compared to the amount of work Twarda had to suffer to get these done.

If these weren't so out-of-context scenes, we could mash them together into a 5+ minutes dinosaur cartoon. (laugh)

It's funny you've said that. Because that is exactly what i was thinking about, when i saw your game the first time on here. It  gives me childhood vibes from a cartoon The Land Before Time.

Good luck with your game, looks like it's been in development for quite some time! (laugh) (nod)

CrashPL

Quote from: Danvzare on Sun 11/10/2020 17:03:09
It's going to be weird finally seeing this game complete.

Haha, same. It was a mix of unfortunate decisions, retooling a free, short game into a full-fledged experience, and no dedicated development time or funds. Had we done some things better, and actually worked on the game full time, instead of just sacrificing our free time after day jobs, I reckon it would be finished in 2018, maybe 2019 tops.

But hey, it was also a great learning experience, so we won't repeat the same mistakes in the future. :=

CrashPL

Wow, Zniw Adventure is releasing tomorrow? :O Holy cow man, time definitely flies! Absolutely crazy to think we managed to survive 'till the end.  :-D

CrashPL

Man, I will sure miss posting all those GIFs in this thread... but I guess all the good things come to an end. But in all seriousness, Zniw Adventure was released today!

So yeah, I guess that's it, guys. Thanks for sticking with me for so long! Darth Mandarb, I'd be happy if you would do the honors!

Darth Mandarb

It is with great sadness (tinged with extreme joy) that I will turn the key and lock this thread.

A massive congratulations on the release.

Your hard work and dedication has been a shining beacon in the GiP and I will miss seeing this thread pop up every so often.

Best of luck and success, you've certainly earned it!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk