Comedy Quest

Started by askalarium, Thu 26/06/2014 07:09:44

Previous topic - Next topic

granary

Hey, just finished the game. There were some really great moments, and I love the look and everything about the audio. Nice experience overall. The flyers drove me a bit crazy, but that's more my fault than anybody else's. Also, I really appreciated the quality of the voice acting. Decent voice work is so rare in indie games.
I'll definitely be looking forward to future projects of yours.

ArgyBoi

Well... I enjoyed the first part, but the game crashed randomly....

Cassiebsg

That's the same bug I found early on. Just don't look at the cat on top of the fridge (if that was what you were doing). ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

peter

I played it several times (the last version)and never meet the landlord.
after see the ghost of George Carlin i wake up in my apartment
Can't ask my parents for rent money in the computer and can't leave the apartment ??
I did get part 3 from askalarium so i can play it out, but iam the only player that not meet the landlord to ask my parents for rent money ?

askalarium

awesome thanks for playing and glad you are enjoying it.

MrRexifer

just downloaded a few days ago and played through the first two clubs, loving the game.  i also wake up after george carlin dream and am just stuck in the apartment with nothing to do but check 0 friend requests, read status updates, or take quizzes. 

i tried playing up to it a few different times from earlier on wondering if i missed something, but i just get stuck after carlin on the clouds.  either way, great design and voice work, i'll try a few other playthroughs or check for updates, would love to play the rest.  cheers!

askalarium

I've been told a few times about the land lord not showing up. I am trying my best to fix that. I have no idea why this happens to some people and not others. I'll try to fix it as soon as possible. I will also look into that game crash. Again sorry about this.

Kitty Trouble

A few bugs:

Spoiler
If you look at the urinal in the last section, he says it's an ATM.

If you click the ice on the bartender, talking to her still gives the option of giving her the ice again.

Even if you pay for the ice, the ending credits still show the "Hope he pays for the ice" line (First time I didn't pay but I saved it to see what would happen if I did :P)
[close]

shaun9991

Support Cloak and Dagger Games on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=460039

askalarium

I think I've fixed a lot of the bugs mentioned. Hopefully it will work better for everyone now.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/atp9p0kb7b04ufv/Comedy+QuestFix.rar

peter

I did meet the land lord now :)
Thanks again for the nice game

Peter

Ali

I must admit, I haven't played this (because I get too much open mic comedy in real life...) but you've had some coverage from the AV club, and my comedian friends have started sharing it on facebook:

http://www.avclub.com/article/you-too-can-live-glamorous-life-open-mic-comic-com-207861

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk