Seventeen Uncles: A Pug's Life. 24th Feb ** Kickstarter & Greenlight now live **

Started by Seventeen Uncles, Mon 07/07/2014 23:30:19

Previous topic - Next topic

faerieevenstar

Congrats to the winner! I think Tiggy would have approved anyway, though he never met one...

rickious

Awesome graphics, excellent animation, and love the inventive theme and story! Cant wait to play this one! (laugh)
--COMING SOON--
'Body Pharm' beta demo.

Body Pharm - coming soon!

rickious

--COMING SOON--
'Body Pharm' beta demo.

rickious

FEEDBACK
Love it!
I love the graphics, the storyline, the crazy whacky surreal setting and characters.

How far does the demo go? does it have an end? Dont want to bang my head against a wall looking for things that are not there.  Really like it though, cant wait to hear SFX, music and hopefully voice acting?
--COMING SOON--
'Body Pharm' beta demo.

Seventeen Uncles

Quote from: rickious on Tue 30/12/2014 21:02:37
FEEDBACK
Love it!
I love the graphics, the storyline, the crazy whacky surreal setting and characters.

How far does the demo go? does it have an end? Dont want to bang my head against a wall looking for things that are not there.  Really like it though, cant wait to hear SFX, music and hopefully voice acting?

thanks man, really appreciate that!

yea absolutely has an end (when it thanks you for playing and has the animation of the beetle taxi.)

certainly plan on voice acting, sfx and music for the full release.

Cassiebsg

I've tried a bit of the demo and love the graphic, animations and gui, great job there but...

Spoiler

I really don't like the font. Sorry, I know you probably put in a lot of hard work on it, but I find it hard to read as being so big. Maybe if it was smaller it would work, I can't say.
Spoiler

Haven't tried much more than the first task, as the mentioned above problem, made me want to stop.
[close]
[close]
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

rickious

Cassiebsg
I personally love the font from an artistic point of view, but its a little 'form over function', not as easy to read as I would have liked.  Maybe smaller with a more contrasting colour? or outline? id hate to see it go, especially as it looks (am i wrong?) like your own creation.

*EDIT*
Downloading the updated demo now.... :)
--COMING SOON--
'Body Pharm' beta demo.

Seventeen Uncles

Quote from: rickious on Tue 06/01/2015 20:48:50
Cassiebsg
I personally love the font from an artistic point of view, but its a little 'form over function', not as easy to read as I would have liked.  Maybe smaller with a more contrasting colour? or outline? id hate to see it go, especially as it looks (am i wrong?) like your own creation.

*EDIT*
Downloading the updated demo now.... :)
Quote from: Cassiebsg on Tue 06/01/2015 19:41:24
I've tried a bit of the demo and love the graphic, animations and gui, great job there but...

Spoiler

I really don't like the font. Sorry, I know you probably put in a lot of hard work on it, but I find it hard to read as being so big. Maybe if it was smaller it would work, I can't say.
Spoiler

Haven't tried much more than the first task, as the mentioned above problem, made me want to stop.
[close]
[close]
thanks for the feedback guys, luckily the font isnt mine so im not offended :D

i'll try out some new ones, its really hard to find a good font that isnt boring!

Cassiebsg

You could just try and make it smaller and see if that works better? (nod)

Chicky

It's been a pleasure seeing your progress on this, I absolutely LOVE the teaser trailer! I now have great confidence in your ability to make me giggle Pug, err, Seventeen Uncles.

So many unique characters, can't wait :)

CrashPL

Ah yes, it's always great to see a new post of SU: APL on my tumblr dash. :D Awesome trailer, man!

Seventeen Uncles

Quote from: CrashPL on Wed 07/01/2015 22:56:15
Ah yes, it's always great to see a new post of SU: APL on my tumblr dash. :D Awesome trailer, man!
Quote from: Chicky on Wed 07/01/2015 18:30:00
It's been a pleasure seeing your progress on this, I absolutely LOVE the teaser trailer! I now have great confidence in your ability to make me giggle Pug, err, Seventeen Uncles.

So many unique characters, can't wait :)

thanks! dont forget to try the demo!  http://seventeenuncles.itch.io/seventeen-uncles-a-pugs-life-alpha?secret=hidH0x8hlHUIvULE7VwWQX9lpkY

Cassiebsg

I got a glitch for you...
Spoiler

The entire scene with the doctor just "skipped" on me, no text was displayed like it's seen on the trailer. :(
[close]

Still playing... :-D

Seventeen Uncles

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Mon 19/01/2015 19:14:35
I got a glitch for you...
Spoiler

The entire scene with the doctor just "skipped" on me, no text was displayed like it's seen on the trailer. :(
[close]

Still playing... :-D

yea the trailer was shot with the current non-demo build which has some extra bits here and there, including lots of voice acting which you can see a preview of here:

http://seventeenuncles.tumblr.com/post/108537571233/more-voice-acting-completed-about-a-3rd-of-the

Cassiebsg

ah, okay, so that scene isn't complete on the demo. (roll)

Sorry, can only see a picture, no video or sound files, but looking forward to a talky version. (nod)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk