Coloring Ball: „Splish Splash“ - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Started by Tabata, Thu 31/07/2014 19:01:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiebsg

1 - AprilSkies (Who would have guessed that a pool could hide such a big and awesome sub?)
2 - Billbis (cause tentacles are cool!)
I'm split on 3rd place though... I just can't decide, so I'll split my vote in 2!
3 - jawlt (a piranha? realy? I would have never guessed it!) and selmiak (cause Elvis is alive! ;) )
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

AprilSkies

My votes to:

1) Billbis: just "super-Cool"! I love to see that purple tentacle with a cactus in his hand! And perfect fit in the shape! It's the best fitting!
2) Selmiak: the quickest coloring ball I ever saw! And he was brilliant in fitting the shape with a crocodile. The only thing that don't fits so much is the lower part of the jaw.
3) Cassiebsg: a cool idea and a almost perfect fitting. "Almost" because of the red square under the hand keeping the saw.

www.apemarina.altervista.org

Cassiebsg

Quote from: AprilSkies on Fri 15/08/2014 21:33:45
"Almost" because of the red square under the hand keeping the saw.

Yeah, I know, I wasn't sure what to do with it, so decided that he had a red cape on... but the art sucked there to show what it was suppose to be. ;)

Gurok

[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

selmiak

siliconangel

1) Aprilskies
2) Cassiebsg
3) Selmiak

also just wanted to say the pool was neat. :)

Tabata

Proudly presenting the declared winners of the “splish splash“ coloring ball with a big applause  

3rd place goes to selmiak for his adorable pet, a lightning fast opening contribution

2nd  place is taken by Billbis for doing the fabulous purple tentacle to take over the pool with a cactus

.... aaaaand ....

1st place is made by AprilSkies for the incredible Nautilus that (luckily for us) didn't hide 2.000 leagues under the pool

Thank you all for participating â€" you never fail to surprise with your creative ideas! 

Because of that and since I am really amazed about all of the cool entries:
Nobody of the brave participants should be left alone without a life-belt in that risky pool
I'd like to offer an award for all the other entries, too!
Here's your little “splish splash“ souvenir 

Hope to C U all again during the next color ball, which will be hosted by AprilSkies â€" take it over!

AprilSkies

;-D

Thank you so much everybody!

Wonderful competition!
Thank you for hosting it Tabata! Very well done!
And it's Always a pleasure to see your GIFs ! ;-D

www.apemarina.altervista.org

Billbis

Congratulation AprilSkies !

Many thanks Tabata for this great Coloring the ball !

Cassiebsg

Congrats to all! :)
And many thanks for the votes. My very first souvenir!
And my "guy" is loving it! He hated that halve-wit barrel I gave him for the pool, he kept complaining that it wasn't stable enough even if it gave him extra protection...

Tabata

Thank you all for the compliments!
I am really glad you liked it and that you filled the competition with life!
It wouldn't work without you cool participants 

siliconangel

Congrats to all of the winners! :) thanks for the fun competition.
and again the pool was neat.:-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk