Dawns Wondered: At Age's End

Started by Pirate, Thu 11/09/2014 23:13:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate

Hello! After a long time of development, Dawns Wondered: At Age's End is finished. It is a short, 10 minute demo, and one day I hope to bring this to the commercial marketplace as a full game. In the future, I would like to expand on the universe, but there are no additional plans for the series yet.

Play it here: Download now!
An interview about the creation of the game

Stupot

Hi pirate.

It looks great. I will download tonight.
One thing though. The database entry says it is a commercial game, but you make no mention of that above.

Pirate

One day, I wish to make it into a commercial series and make this game professionally. For now, all that has been released is the demo, which is why the game is so short. If I ever am able to complete the commercial version I will post a link. But let me know if I am required to change this. I have modified the description on the forum post to now say it is a demo only.

Shadow1000

I downloaded it and played it. Really beautiful graphics. It's hard to read some of the text because of the way it appears on some background colours and from this brief demo it's hard to tell what's going on. But it's definitely a good start!

SHADOW

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk