[HELP FOUND] "Self" needs a short proofreading

Started by Gord10, Wed 15/10/2014 19:29:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Gord10

Project:
Self is a psychological horror adventure game about the nightmarish world of a self-loathing man. The game is almost completed, it will be released as soon as its proofreading is completed. You can have detailed information about the game from its topic or GameJolt.

Details:

"It has been a long time since "time" lost its meaning. And space, too, between these four rusty walls those became united whole with my soul.

Some things begin to lose their meanings when you hate yourself to death. Your successes, loved ones, possessions... All those remain are the crimes you committed and their disgraces now. No harm you give yourself is not severe enough to subdue your guiltiness."

Position available:

I need someone who knows English good enough to proofread the English translation. The translation file is 655 lines, some of the lines are non-proofreadable things like @overhotspot@. As the game is short (about 10-15 minutes to complete), I don't think it will be a hard work. I will send you both the game's beta and the translation file.

Deadline:
I need it to be done before the 20th of October, though, because it's the deadline of a contest I intend to join (something like the Oscars of Turkish game development).

Comments:
Interested parties can reply to this thread or contact me via PM. Or even Facebook, anywhere I can hear you.
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

DuckyLady

I'd be happy to proofread the game for you.  (I also sent you a PM, but I've also replied here just in case.)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk