A redesign of the AGS site is being planned! Please check out the mockups and give your feedback.

Two factor authentication (via app or email) is now available for the forums. You can enable it on your profile.

Author Topic: [HELP FOUND] Playtesters for Danger Mouse Alpha Demo  (Read 1407 times)

Project:
Danger Mouse

Details:
A comedy adventure featuring Danger Mouse and Penfold. Based on the 80s cartoon of the same name. for further details see Games in Production here

Positions Available:
I will have completed a rough version of the first section of the game in 2/3 weeks. I require people who are willing to test the game for bugs.

Deadline:
I'm looking to use this section of the game as a demo that I want to release at the end of November. You will need to be available and provide feedback in the first two weeks of November.

Comments:
Interested parties can reply to this thread or contact me via PM. Please include any experience and/or reasons why you think you would be suitable.

Positions are unpaid as this is a free game.
« Last Edit: 17 Oct 2014, 16:52 by Dadalus »
This has been a 'Mouse fetishist' approved message.

Mandle

• NO PIXEL LEFT BEHIND!!!
    • Mandle worked on one or more games that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • Mandle worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
Re: Playtesters for Danger Mouse Alpha Demo
« Reply #1 on: 16 Oct 2014, 02:15 »
ME ME!!!

Cassiebsg

• Cavefish
  • Fleeing the Cylon tyrrany...
    • Cassiebsg worked on one or more games that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • Cassiebsg worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #2 on: 16 Oct 2014, 17:17 »
Would loove to play test this! :grin:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

« Reply #3 on: 17 Oct 2014, 04:49 »
I've done or doing some beta testing and I know about finding bug and game's improvement!
As of matter of fact, I testing one of AGS user's "AprilSkies" game such as "tale" although this game isn't listed my profile, AprilSkies will confirm this and I know she can provide an report of my findings!

Playtesting wouldn't be a problem! Let know by PM.

« Reply #4 on: 17 Oct 2014, 16:51 »
Thanks everyone (including those who PM'd me).

I've a team of half a dozen testers now, I think thats enough.

Moderators please lock this thread.
« Last Edit: 17 Oct 2014, 16:55 by Dadalus »
This has been a 'Mouse fetishist' approved message.