Coloring Ball: „FEED ME!“ - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Started by Tabata, Tue 04/11/2014 10:50:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiebsg

Very very hard, they are all so good...

1: mandle
2: aprilskies
3: aikex222

@aikex222: If you mean how to add the 1x 2x ... options to the image, then you just use the IMGZOOM tag, instead of using the IMG tag when inserting the picture.

Code: ags

[imgzoom]whatever.you.picture.name.is.png/imgzoom]

(or you can use the icon on the reply, right next to the insert picture icon)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

aikex222

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sat 22/11/2014 18:00:41

@aikex222: If you mean how to add the 1x 2x ... options to the image, then you just use the IMGZOOM tag, instead of using the IMG tag when inserting the picture.

Code: ags

[imgzoom]whatever.you.picture.name.is.png/imgzoom]

(or you can use the icon on the reply, right next to the insert picture icon)

The problem is that i was getting the zoom blurry but now is solved
but thanks for trying to help ;)

Tabata

Such a long time and no more voters, really?   :~(
Thank you, who voted so far, but where are all the others?

I'd like to congratulate and hand out the trophies before christmas.

Don't tell me that I need to make this a cryptic puzzle to get some more voters.   (wtf)
This entries are really good!
They deserve to get a bit more attention â€" so come on . . . please vote for your favorite!

Alberth

Tabata

The results are still so close together that I was forced to vote myself, too - just to resolve some ties.
1st  aikex222 ~ I really like how all the fine shadings of the deadly flower are set.
2nd  AprilSkies ~ The expectant look of Audrey's cute baby is soo adorable.
3rd  selmiak  ~ That really hungry plant with a fascinating 3d-vibe made me shudder.
Mandle  ~ The grinning dentist plant on a motor cycle with such a lot of details made me giggle (especially that surgery mask)!

Thanks a lot to all of you who took part - you help keeping those little competitions alive!  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:
All of our entrants did impressive good jobs!
Every single one got votes to become winner â€" that already proved them all being great!
[imgzoom]http://fs1.directupload.net/images/user/141118/e7t4plow.png [/imgzoom]

I am very happy and proud that all of my little babies will get a cosy place in their new homes in good company and with caring foster parents.

Without further ado my congratz and one of my little cuties goes to

Mandle, who gets it in a shiny ags-blue trophy pot for entering with his plant on a motorcycle   

selmiak, who gets it in a glistening bronze trophy pot for creating his really hungry plant   

aikex222, who gets it in a glossy silver trophy pot for coming up with his deadly flower   

and  * drumrolls *      

AprilSkies    who gets it in a brilliant golden trophy pot for for to introduce Audrey's baby       

Big applause for you all                               
... and an extra one for our glorious winner,  AprilSkies, who will take it over now and start the next challenge.   

aikex222

thanks for the competition :grin: loved participating

Congrats to all the competitors with all these amazing entries

AprilSkies

8-0
Thanks soooo much guys and gals!!! \o/

so I've to think to the next one :) I'll try to come up with something in the next days.... now let me insert the wonderful trophy to my signature :D

@aikex, you MUST entry entry mynext coloring ball 'cause your pixel art rocks!

www.apemarina.altervista.org

aikex222

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk