Danger Mouse Voice Actors

Started by Dadalus, Thu 20/11/2014 18:11:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Dadalus

Project:
Danger Mouse

Details:
A comedy adventure featuring Danger Mouse and Penfold. Based on the 80s cartoon of the same name. for further details see Games in Production.

Positions Available:
A rough alpha demo of the game will be sent to testers at the end of this week. I am looking for people who are willing to provide voice acting for the demo.

Needed

Two Australian male voices for two of the locals, these are older gentlemen and need to be portrayed as slightly sarcastic and world weary.

One Australian female voice. The character is a doctor and has only a few lines.

Wanted

Now this is a big ask, I have alternatives so its not vital to fill these roles.

Danger Mouse. The world's greatest secret agent.
Penfold. Timid, bespectacled hamster, and Danger Mouse's reluctant assistant.
Colonel K. Danger Mouse's boss.
Professor Heinrich Von Squawkencluck. Mad scientist/inventor/boffin. Broken German accent.
Baron Greenback. A toad with a wheezy voice.
Stiletto Mafiosa. Greenback's henchman; a crow. Speaks in a heavily accented italian accent.
Doctor Augustus P. Crumhorn. A mad scientist wolf.

For examples of the voices look on  you-tube for any episode of danger mouse. You will need to be a close match to be considered.

Deadline:
I will be releasing a non voiced demo in the early part of December. I would like to add voices to that by the end of January 2015.

Comments:
Interested parties can reply to this thread or contact me via PM. Please include any experience and/or reasons why you think you would be suitable.

Positions are unpaid as this is a free game.
This has been a 'Mouse fetishist' approved message.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk