Flying Thinker

Started by Voedino, Thu 20/11/2014 08:05:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Voedino

Sometimes a concussion can not only change the outlook of the victim, but also to bring it lost soul on the right path.
That's what happened with the main character of this game ...
You - as a flying thinker. Fly on jetpack and explore around you lie breathing world.
Make discoveries, to help you learn the truth, which may become a real revelation for you ...

[embed=425,349]http://youtu.be/3dFBtZwicmo[/embed]

Features include:
- 24 items (possible to combine some of them in your inventory)
- 19 interactive locations
- 9 unique characters (three of whom can speak)
- 9 soundtracks in the ambient style of Brian Eno
- 2 codes that need to guess to get 2 items

DONATE
Spoiler
WEB MONEY: Z576762757073
[close]

Screenshots:

CaptainD

Looks intriguing!!!! 

Mandle

I will be flying the friendly skies with you this weekend...This looks excellent!

The first thing I scanned on your screenshots was whether the main character was animated or just placed in the shots, but I noticed his jet-exhaust seems a bit different in each screenie which leads me to think actual flight is possible...

This out-of-the-blue project has just jumped to the top of my most-excited-to-play list...

dbuske

It won't install on a guest account in windows
What if your blessings come through raindrops
What if your healing comes through tears...

Slasher

I had to 'run as administrator'... It worked ok.

Sledgy

There're my comments about the game: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/1850

A the beginning I don't like it, but then I went deeper and like it. Psychodelic mystic style with interesting info (for me)

I hope the author'll do English version of Google Quest, and you'll get him unusual style. It's almost like Dr.Brain

Sledgy

Sledgy

'Preview' from me in English
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTrTpA8RVl0

Sledgy

AlienCap

as for me the game was good, it was where the be surprised ??? and ponder :-\ and the neighing (laugh)

Sledgy

'cause you made it, wasn't it? :)

AlienCap

Quote from: Sledgy on Sat 29/11/2014 14:25:15
'cause you made it, wasn't it? :)
Captain obvious fed you your skills, you guessed wrong

Dualnames

It would be better if you guys spoke in russian, cause in english, you make absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

AlienCap

Quote from: Dualnames on Sat 29/11/2014 22:45:35
It would be better if you guys spoke in russian, cause in english, you make absolutely no sense whatsoever.
ВелÃ'Å'миÃ'ˆÐ°Ð½Ð¾Ð²Ð½Ð¸Ð¹ Ã'‡Ð¸Ã'‚аÃ'‡, Ã'‰Ð¾Ã'Ã'Å' менÃ'â€" пÃ'â€"дказÃ'Æ'Ã'” Ã'‰Ð¾ вам клепки не Ã'…ваÃ'‚иÃ'‚Ã'Å' Ã'‰Ð¾Ð± оÃ'Ã'Ð³Ð½Ã'Æ'Ã'‚и пÃ'â,¬Ã'Ð¼Ã'Æ' мовÃ'Æ' незнайомоÃ'â€" мови, Ã'‚омÃ'Æ' бÃ'Æ'Ã'‚Ã'Å'де вдÃ'Ã'‡Ð½Ã'â€" Ã'‰Ð¾ на ваÃ' Ã'Æ'вагÃ'Æ' звеÃ'â,¬Ã'‚аÃ'ŽÃ'‚Ã'Å', а не Ã'Ã'‚авлÃ'Ã'‚Ã'Å'Ã'Ã' Ã'Ðº до бидла

Voedino

Thanks for the support!

And now Flying Thinker nominated in MAGS 2014 (11 nominates)
Vote for the best here

IndieRetroNews

Quote from: CaptainD on Thu 20/11/2014 08:31:48
Looks intriguing!!!!

Looks like something the local art school would write in their spare time :tongue:
The latest in Kickstarter, Indie & Retro News!!! IndieRetroNews - Indie Retro News on twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk