FWC: The Incompetent King (RESULTS)

Started by Baron, Mon 22/12/2014 01:49:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Myinah

Thanks you guys! I'm glad you liked my piece, now being put on that watch list feels worth it.

I will hopefully come up with something good for the next writing contest. All who fail to enter on time will be water boarded. Or given an extension. You decide if the risk is worth it...

Sinitrena

Congrats, Myinah!
(And thanks to all of you for some great stories.)

WHAM

Quote from: Sinitrena on Tue 13/01/2015 19:05:59
Best Atmosphere: WHAM - great descriptions and atmosphere, but I didn't quite figure out what Hitler and Eva actually tried to achieve and if they succeeded. Did I miss something?

Just wanted to explain that real quick: My idea was to sort of subvert the theme, by having Adolf externally appear as the historically accurate, somewhat inept and extremely impatient leader who led his empire to demise, while simultaneously pointing out that no matter how incompetent a man might seem outwardly, he might secretly be fighting a massive battle of wills against cosmic horrors attempting to devour the entire world as a mid-afternoon snack and thus save the world. A sort of trick played with reality and perceived reality.

Hope you enjoyed reading the story even if it might have seemed a bit confusing and ambiguous. :)
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk