November Tune Contest - December - THEME: Noir (WINNER ANNOUNCED)

Started by Dualnames, Fri 05/12/2014 20:18:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

Well, the theme is rather simple. Make a song that would fit in a noir situation. You wanna go Blade Runner, neo-noir? Go. Anything that would work in the entire noir genre. ANYTHING.
Deadline is 16th of December but may extend.

Winner - LE WOLTAIRE
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Erenan

Should not be considered a real entry as I wrote this like a year ago. I'm posting it here for fun just so there's some "competition" but please don't pick my track as the winner. Besides, Le Woltaire's track is super-obviously better than this.

http://www.soundcloud.com/erenan/sneaky-darts
The Bunker

Dualnames

Alright then, well, wonderful interesting entries, this month seems a bit slow. Congratulations to Le Woltaire, his entry reminds me a bit of the Cowboy Bebop song, which is a good thing, as for your song it starts a lot like a Sam N Max soundtrack. Anyhoo, again, congrats to LW, I pass the torch!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk