Shardlight - A Wadjet Eye Game by Ben304 and Grundislav

Started by Grundislav, Tue 09/12/2014 11:17:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Grundislav

Just a quick bump to show off our new portrait artist Ilyich's fine work!

Ryan Timothy B

That's absolutely the very best background I've ever seen. Damn you're getting better at this Ben.

Fitz

Loved Ilyich's work for Technobabylon -- so I'm glad to see him involved in yet another promising dystopian game :D With Dustbowl out just yesterday and Dead Synchronicity last month -- and hopefully the Mad Max game from the makers of Just Cause 2 -- 2015 looks pretty exciting for sci-fi/post-apo game fans.

ManicMatt

MiteWiseacreLives!

The demos were intriguing, the art-work looks great. I will be following this one closely :)

AndyfromVA

Grundislav, how are things progressing on Shardlight?  Is it still on track for the last part of 2015?

Grundislav

Things are progressing slowly but surely. The game has been in alpha for a couple of weeks, and we're starting to get music for it. Ben is hard at work on the art, and I'm trying to get the design completed. Still hoping to get it out before the end of this year.

AndyfromVA

Great, I'm really looking forward to Shardlight!

Priabudiman

you guys sure love to make my steam games collection full...

The best of luck on the development! cant wait!

Grundislav

Mathias

I love the general art in this this game. Wonderful use of color. Looking forward to check it out when it's done.

donkeymilk

Grundislav

Too soon right now. Demos usually come out around a couple of weeks before release.

This would probably be a good time to mention that the release has been pushed back to Spring 2016.

Blondbraid

Looks beautiful, I hope I'll remember to keep an eye out for this one then!

Snarky

Got to playtest a bit of this at Mittens, and can report that it's looking excellent! And Grundislav kept improving it throughout the week, including by adding more feedback to one particularly devious puzzle I struggled with. Hopefully my incompetence won't lead Wadjet Eye to dumb down the game too much. :-[

Grundislav

Hobo

Quote from: AnasAbdin on Tue 06/10/2015 18:40:56
Why am I crying?
You probably got some shardlight in you eye or something.

Great trailer! A lovely voice, bunch of outstanding animations and little background details, plus the atmosphere was so thick, I could almost taste it.

Gribbler

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk